I am studying in Jaipur resonance but I think that resonance is not clearing my doubts.Should I join other coaching or there is something problem in me.

I am studying in Jaipur resonance but I think that resonance is not clearing my doubts.Should I join other coaching or there is something problem in me.

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI STUDENT
FOR THE SAKE OF PROMOTION, I WILL NOT DIRECTLY SAY YOU TO LEAVE YOUR INSTITUTE. AGAIN TRY TWO OR THREE TIMES TO CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS.
BUT IF YOU DONOT GET A SATISFYING RESPONSE, LEAVE THAT INSTITUTE FROM THAT PARTICULAR DAY. I KNOW IT WILL CAUSE SOME FINANCIAL LOSS TO YOU SURELY, BUT IT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
I THINK YOU CAN BOOK A TRIAL WITH AN IITIAN THROUGH ASKIITIANS HOMEPAGE AND GET A FREE TRIAL. THEN AFTER THAT IF YOU GET SATISFIED YOU CAN PURCHASE ASKIITANS ONLINE COURSE. MY BROTHER IS ALSO TAKING HELP OF THIS COURSE . ACTUALLY, HE IS DOING WELL IN HIS EXAMS AND I AM SURE HE WILL GET HIS DREM COLLEGE ALSO
SO I ALSO SUGGEST YOU TO ENROLL FOR A TRIAL AND THEN JOIN ASKIITIANS.
PLEASE POST IF ANY DOUBT EXIST STILL IN YOUR MIND
THANKS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ divy 
that generally happens in coaching institute , the coaching institute have 1000 of students and the student teacher ratio is 100;1 in resonance . 
so, obviously u will face prob in your doubt clearing . 
for that check if u can clear your doubt by yourself refrerring to their package . 
and if not then leave it and join online coaching if u have acess to internet and have a laptop / pc . 
askiitian is better choice i can say as they have self study package and u can clear your doubt with the top notch iitian . 
just check the free sample then join . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
See it happens ,you will not be satisfied with some or other coaching institute but never run from such situations,you have to cope up with that ,wherever you go you will face the same problem again and again.so try to cope up,its not your fault.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free