I am in class11 I an weak in math and i want to crack IIT advance my school timing is 7 -10 i have dont join coaching due to financial condition can anybody make timetable for of plz .

I am in class11 I an weak in math and i want to crack IIT advance my school timing is 7 -10 i have dont join coaching due to financial condition can anybody make timetable for of plz .

Grade:11

1 Answers

pushkar raja
19 Points
6 years ago
7-10 in which school are you ??? 
by the way if it’s 7-10 you have much time to prepare and if it’s 7-1 there’s also a lot;s of time for you..
Don’t worry you will crack jee
YOUR TIME TABLE IS HERE : :
so case 1: 7-10 :
Take your lunch after the school and then at 11 am start your studies..
  1. 11am – 1pm : Maths (1/2 hour school revision and 1:30 hour jee preparation..) Reference book recommended for jee prep. is ERRORLESS in MATHEMATICS by Universal publications.if you can’t afford it you can take a second hand book and if then also it’s not affordable leave it practise your NCERT but more than your classmates .
  2. 1pm-3pm : Physics (1 hour for school and ½ hour for mains and ½ for advanced) reference books : DC pandey or Hc verma and S.L. ARORA(for passing in school exams).
  3. 3pm-6pm : Chemistry (1 ½ hour for school & 1 ½ hur for jee) reference Books  : RC MUKHERJEE,PRADEEP,MODERN ABC
  4. you can rest a while from 6-7 pm
  5. 7-9 pm : Chemistry (only JEE)
  6. 10-11 : Maths (jee )
  7. 11-12 : Physics(school level)
  8. now,you need a great sleep and after that you are ready to repeat the same.

Case 2 : 7-1pm school
Take your lunch after the school and then at 2pm start your studies..
  1. 2pm – 4pm : Maths (1/2 hour school revision and 1:30 hour jee preparation..) Reference book recommended for jee prep. is ERRORLESS in MATHEMATICS by Universal publications.if you can’t afford it you can take a second hand book and if then also it’s not affordable leave it practise your NCERT but more than your classmates .
  2. 3pm-5pm : Physics (1 hour for school and ½ hour for mains and ½ for advanced) reference books : DC pandey or Hc verma and S.L. ARORA(for passing in school exams).
  3. 5pm-7pm : Chemistry (1  hour for school & 1 hr for jee) reference Books  : RC MUKHERJEE,PRADEEP,MODERN ABC
  4. you can rest a while from 7-8 pm
  5. 8-9 pm : Chemistry (only JEE)
  6. 10-11 : Maths (jee )
  7. 11-12 : Physics(school level)
  8. now,you need a great sleep and after that you are ready to repeat the same.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free