There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

may i know d subjects (n mainly d concepts involved in them) wch would further boost up my rank in iit,

And d concepts i shd revise in the last 1 month of my preparation...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear nikhil

It is not possible to discuss all the important concept here. you should ask the question in which you feel problem.and i willl try to solve your problem

For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it  vary from year to year...
if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include more than one    chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered .so it is not advisable to leave any topic.

But the important topics are.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand -

post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

please tell me which topics are very important for iit mains and advanced. are there any topics, i should not pay much attention to? i need help. please guide me.
Complete analysis of the jee paper (topic wise) is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
My Pleasure.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
all topics are important for mains some are skipped in advanced just search for JEE subject wise analysis and decide accordingly,.. thank you
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam
Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.
raj 6 months ago
What are the topics by which we can solve full maths paper of IIT jee?
Dear Student, Focus on chapters like P and C, probability, vecotrs, limit, complex number, integral.functions, matrix determinant. These chapters have more weightage. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Syllabus of IIT JEE mathematics : All topics of 11 th and 12 th
Nishant Vora 10 months ago
I passed my class 12 in 2014. I dropped a year and got CS+MBA(dual degree) in Thapar University, Patiala in 2015. I did not want to do MBA from Thapar and I gave JEE Mains in 2016 as well....
Do you think that you still have chances to continue as you have stated that you dropped a yesr? Secondly you are hopeful to get a seat in CS 4yr, and on the other hand you said about DTU...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
better to join iit.its best.dony miss the chance brother.if you are sure about ur seat in iit.then go for it.all the very best
Piyush Peeyush 3 months ago
a particle of mass m driven by amachine that delliver a constant power k watt . if the particle starts from rest the force of the particle at time t plzz give full solution
p=FV=K K=mv dv/dt integrate, v2/2=kt/m find v a=dv/dt F= ma= (mk/2t) power half
Nithya one year ago
i think the question is incorrect. verify it.
akash one year ago
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?
Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts