we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a approx. definite pattern up until last year and has change this pattern in last years jee advanced.. or 2.there is absolutely no approx. definite pattern and the qeustions are asked randomly throughout the syllabus... . . .

we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that...
1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a approx. definite pattern up until last year and has change this pattern in last  years jee advanced..
 or
2.there is absolutely no approx. definite pattern and the qeustions are asked randomly throughout the syllabus...

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed .
2. The jee tries to ask question from all the topics, but the pattern may change every year.
sher mohammad
askiitians faculty
b.tech, iit delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free