sir, I have just started my preparation for iit-jee..........so, please give me suggestions about imporant topics in all subjects..........As, i know it's a hard task.........i want to enter into IIT........

sir,

I have just started my preparation for iit-jee..........so, please give me suggestions about imporant topics in all subjects..........As, i know it's a hard task.........i want to enter into IIT........

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Sekhar,

As you can see the new pattern of IIT paper, i.e. it has 2 papers, and both of them are set such that, it'll cover entire syllabus for IIT JEE

If you see last years paper these are the topics from which most of the questions are asked

Maths:    

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics:  

Rotational mechanics ,Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry:

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

My sincere advice is that, please be thorough with all the topics and give stress to these topics

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.If you find any question Difficult to understand ,post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Sekhar.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Rohith Gandhi P

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free