There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, just three months are left for the xam and my preparation is not good. i want to get into the iitb with aerospace branch.

sir, pls pls set a strategy for my preparation and what topics have more weightage? how should i prepare now??

sir, what aim is in my life can be reached through iitb aerospace only!!! plss help me out!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear shaswat

for iitb aerospace you ned to score more than 270 marks

except school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

For BOOKS you can see  this link

For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it  vary from year to year...

But the important and soring topics are:

Maths:  calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Physics: Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Chemistry: Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

thanku so much sir....

hope ul reply for my more que in furure in this way..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Harishwar 2 years ago
In physics the the scoring topics are Newton’s laws of motion,friction,units and dimensions.In chemistry the scoring topics are chemical equilibrium,stoichiometry,atomic structure etc.
Drovan Reddy one year ago
rammohan one year ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it
This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee
Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
Yash Baheti 2 years ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.
Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay
Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh
Ramesh V 7 years ago
up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
I got ECE at DTU and CSE at NIT CALICUT (after JoSAA 5 th round counciling , remaining round 6 th ) and CSE at PEC engineeering college CHD. Which of the above is best to persue for coming...
@ upamanyu Thats depend upon choice , if u want money and nitian tagup then go for cse at nit calcicut , still if thats not as such req , then ece dtu is the best option for you ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts