There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can you please give me the list of most scoring topics in iit.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Lots of topics in JEE syllabus require a huge lot of time, incomparable to that required by other topics. Spending too much time on these topics and ignoring other topics leads to drastic failure in rank.So its all about choosing the right topics.Lots of topics in JEE are very easy and are of NCERT level.The key to topping JEE is to maximize your scoring in these topics which boosts the rank. Many such topics require considerably less time and is much much less than the time required by certain other topics with proportionate marks.You should spend more time on these topics and try to earn full marks in such topics.I list a few of these topics:

MODERN PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS :most of the questions easy and similar to past JEE questions.

WAVE OPTICS :most of the questions are similar to past JEE questions

INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND GENERAL CHEMISTRY :most of the questions are of NCERT level and are simple.

SOLID STATE :Most of the questions are very easy.

PROBABILITY AND DIFFERENTIATION :most of the questions are simple and NCERT level.

DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS :most of the questions are similar to past JEE questions.

By spending legible time on these topics ,the scoring in JEE will be boosted and only will you clear JEE but also get a high rank.But beware , don't neglect there other topics. In topics like mechanics, electricity , physical chemistry and analytical geometry , if the concepts are clearly understood then many of the questions pertaining to these topics can be easily handled.My next topic discusses the marks and the rank which can be expected with those marks

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

I am currently in 9 th .I want to prepare for upcoming challenges i.e.IIT-JEE.What steo should I take from now onwards???
Dear Siddharth Its good to see that a 9 th grade student gives so much attention to upcoming entrance exams. If you prepare for that type of exams from now onwards i can assure you that...
Kaushàl 4 months ago
Just work out harder each day and make a target that each day you read more.If you have doubt in any topic then ask it immediately here and dont keep it for later.
Piyush Behera 3 days ago
please tell me which topics are very important for iit mains and advanced. are there any topics, i should not pay much attention to? i need help. please guide me.
Complete analysis of the jee paper (topic wise) is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
My Pleasure.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
all topics are important for mains some are skipped in advanced just search for JEE subject wise analysis and decide accordingly,.. thank you
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???
The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...
KOOL 2 years ago
Buy arihant book of objective has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)
needhelp 2 years ago
Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study
milind 2 years ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/
Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...
Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts