Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

suggest me suitable book for shortcuts methods in maths for iit jee-2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

i guess TMH.tata mc.graw hills book and arihant's S.K.goyal are good books and have good concepts in them.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.
Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
Dear Sir/Madam what are concepts in JEE MAINS we can expect a question every year in all subjects
simple + conceptual
Gman Namg 6 months ago
Vasanth Bhaskara 6 months ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?
Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation … anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...
mansi dabriwal 6 months ago
Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE
Vasanth Bhaskara 6 months ago
who designed the national flag??
The national flag, adopted in 1947, is based on the flag of the Indian National Congress, designed by Pingali Venkayya. The flag is a horizontal tricolour of "deep saffron" at the ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????
Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
Avinash 4 months ago
For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
My JEE main rank is 5,80,300 and ST rank is 13,021. Can I get any IIITs or GFTIs based on my rank?
Yes it may be possible, for a better view you must visit the official weblinks of Jeemains as well as Josaa,......If you could not crack it through Jee, then don’t be disheartened, try...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details