There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can i know in which chapters we can score maxium????????

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

I think it depends, varies from person to person.

Personally, these are what I think are the easiest but scoring topics in JEE.

Measurement. There are always 1-2 questions on least count. And it is VERY easy.

Optics. Be clear with the concepts, questions are easy

Heat and thermodynamics. Easy

Fluid dynamics, Gas laws....  easy+useful in chemistry also

Kinematics....very easy, but very few questions directly from this

Mechanics....depends, some people find it very easy, some find it tough.

Chemical equilibrium and Ionic equilibrium ...initially tough, but once you get the concept, it becomes very easy. practice reqd.

Gas laws and thermodynamics....very easy

Organic - important reaction mechanisms.

Inorganic chem.. Read NCERT book and OP Tandon thoroughly. Inorganic helps a lot in exam because you dont have to give any time to the question. Either you know the answer or you dont. So people who are strong in inorganic can save a lot of time.

CALCULUS: Limits, differential equations, differentiation. Easy topics and scoring

Integration. Is also easy after practice

Coordinate geometry. Again, practice reqd.

P&C and probability. Some people find it easy, some find it very tough. I found it easy

I hope it helps. Other pls add if I missed something :-)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?
Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
Nishant Vora 2 years ago
Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem
Raghavendran Ganesh one year ago
plz solve the integration
Hi, Put Lnx as t. i.e the substitution, we have the dt in denominator. So its integration will be -cos t and the answer will be -cos ln x...
Yash Baheti one year ago
Hello Student, Pls post full question again
Nishant Vora one year ago
just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .
Drake one year ago
Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!
RON one year ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.
Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago
Alpana Singhal 7 years ago
Kindly arrange the following branches in terms of job prospects and corresponding 5 best colleges (India) in order of merit offering the branches. 1. Civil Engg. 2. Mechanical Engg. 3. Comp ...
Hi, 3. Comp Sc. & Engg - IIT Kanpur 5. Electronics Engg. - IIT Delhi 4. Electrical Engg. - IIt Delhi 2. Mechanical Engg. - IIT Kharagpur 11. Petroleum Engg. - Indian Institute of...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts