Respected sir/madam, I am already a dropper and attempting JEE for 2nd time in 2011.I am not understanding what i've studied even though i was studying daily.I am preparing at home itself.Still only 3 months have been left and i am really tensed about what i am going to write in exam. My prepn is also not completed(i feel so).So please do kindly suggest me the topics from all three subjects which i could complete in a short period like one month and which are very important to atleast qualify in the exams.Please do suggest me the time table also for prepration.I will spend atlease 5 hours for each subject.Your valuable answer would help me to increase my confidence level.So please do reply.Thank you.

Respected sir/madam,

I am already a dropper and attempting JEE for 2nd time in 2011.I am not understanding what i've studied  even  though i was studying daily.I am preparing at home itself.Still only 3 months have been left and i am really tensed about what i am going to write in exam.

My prepn is also not completed(i feel so).So please do kindly suggest me the topics from all three subjects which i could complete in a short period like one month and which are very important to atleast qualify in the exams.Please do suggest me the time table also for prepration.I will spend atlease 5 hours for each subject.Your valuable answer  would help  me  to increase my confidence level.So please do reply.Thank you.

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Yes that's a good strategy,complete important topics first...:

Maths:Coordinate,calculas,algebra

Physics:Mechanics,optics,electricity

Chemistry:Organic and physical...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free