I complete nearly, 60 problems of mathematics, and solve few physics competetive problems everyday. But I am unable to go according to my college portions. give me the idea to finish my board portions at least 8 months before the entrance exam. I am 11th standard student.

I complete nearly, 60 problems of mathematics, and solve few physics competetive problems everyday. But I am unable to go according to my college portions. give me the idea to finish my board portions at least 8 months before the entrance exam. I am 11th standard student.

Grade:

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

That's very nice...you have a good speed. Now you should devote time for Boards also becoz IIT itslelf is giving more attention towards Boards. So rather than 60 solve just 30 per day and give the rest of the time for Boards...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

The Conqueror
33 Points
13 years ago
Before the test

• Ensure that you are well rested the night before — do something relaxing!

During the test

• Try to relax and enjoy yourself; too much tension may prevent you from thinking clearly
  • Do not look at the time too often — that reduces your time for doing the actual test

For Multiple Choice Question

• Make sure you colour in the bubble next to the right question number
  • Read each question carefully and choose the best answer from the options given
  • If a question is taking a very long time, go on to the next question and go back to the one you missed at the end of the time but be sure to mark the page or circle the question number so you remember to go back to it
  • If you are not sure of the answer, cross out the options you know are wrong and then decide between what is left
  • If you are doing the English paper, read the whole passage before you start answering the questions
  • Read each question carefully and choose the best answer from the options given

After the test

• At the end of the test time, check if you have left out any questions
  • It's not the end of the world if you feel you didn't do well this time

Hope this helps!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free