• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sirb please tell me which are the scoring iit jee for all three subjects

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

Try to study all the topics with concentration and make sure that you can attempt any type of question related to the topic that you have studied and i m giving u some scoring n easy topics so dat u can plan accordingly......

usually topics of 12th class is relatively easier compratively to topics of 11th...... In 12th topics , i wud suggest u dat modern physics is d most easiest topic in iit jee and u can score very high as its weightage is also good so if u can score in this topic den u r always better placed ,,,,,after this i wud suggest dat waves and simple harmonic motion r some easy topics from class 11, again for 12th ,magnetism & current r scoring topics..........

For math, calculus is the most easiest nd scoring topic in jee as it posses a high weightage nd solving questions from dese topic is very less time consuming,,,,Also, vectors nd 3 D are very much scoring topics.........Also for d last 2 yrs p&c is relatively easier....and other important scoring topic is conic section as it is easy n can be done easily.

In chemistry , i wud suggest u to just learn the ncert book specially for inorganic part as if u just remember as many things den u can score at a very fast rate nd this will save ur time for other questions.........for organic , i wud tell u to just remember d named rxns given in d book.....Also i wud suggest to do proper time to atomic structure as dis is a very high scoring topic from 11th chemistry...

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it
IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...
pjain 8 months ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that
Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Please provide full question...
Amit Shekhar 2 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
Sir apart from applying for AIPMT entrance exam Do I need to register separately for Faculty of medical sciences DU ( I am from Delhi)? If yes, plese send me the URL of the appropriate site.
Yes you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges in which you need admission.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
yes,you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges..................................................
raj 6 months ago
I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics...
@ ANUSHKA dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts