There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

kindly let me know the most scoring topic and also the rank till which number will get choice of their college

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

most scoring topics in

physics: mechanics

maths: calculus

chemistry: physical

the rank seems to increse each year.

in 2010 it was 1500

6 years ago
										Dear vasantha,

Most scoring topics for IITJEE include:

Physics: Electrostatics, magnestism, Mechanics

Maths: Calculas,algebra

Chemistry: organic and physical chemistry

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that
Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?
MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?
Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
Ravi one year ago
Hello sir, I am a repeater for medical.Please suggest a timetable for studying,I have 7 months left for exam.I have classes form 7.30am to 12.00pm
@julley check what is your weak and strong point , generally medical students are strong in biology , so, use it on your benifit , by this assumption i am giving the time table . morning...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
Sir my physics is weak.Is there any chance that i can get a good rank on basis of biology and chemistry,and by reading just ncert of chemistry and biology are there any chances to get good...
jueely pathak 26 days ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs
Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts