• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

1. most scoring topics in jee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vaibhav,

All the topics are imporatnt .. i m giving the some topics on which u need give more stress..

In 12th topics , i wud suggest u dat modern physics is d most easiest topic in iit jee and u can score very high as its weightage is also good so if u can score in this topic den u r always better placed ,,,,,after this i wud suggest dat waves and simple harmonic motion r some easy topics from class 11, again for 12th ,magnetism & current r scoring topics..........

For math, calculus is the most easiest nd scoring topic in jee as it posses a high weightage nd solving questions from dese topic is very less time consuming,,,,Also, vectors nd 3 D are very much scoring topics.........Also for d last 2 yrs p&c is relatively easier....and other important scoring topic is conic section as it is easy n can be done easily.

In chemistry , i wud suggest u to just learn the ncert book specially for inorganic part as if u just remember as many things den u can score at a very fast rate nd this will save ur time for other questions.........for organic , i wud tell u to just remember d named rxns given in d book.....Also i wud suggest to do proper time to atomic structure as dis is a very high scoring topic from 11th chemistry...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???
Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website
Harsh Patodia one year ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture in spa and nits?
Hi.. Kindly specify whether by the jee main paper 2, do you mean jee advance marks or jee mains marks. If these are your mains score, you can get architecture in old nits and branches like...
Sakshi one year ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali 2 years ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare
So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??
Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket
Sachin Tyagi 7 years ago
Hi, My brother’s rank in JEE advanced is 638. He is in a dilemma whether to opt for CS in IIT Guwahati or CS in IIT BHU. Please advise soon. Dixit Sharma
@ dixit i appreciate his effort to get such a good rank in jee advanced , and 1 more thing i would like to ask – won’t he get cs in iit roorkee ?? if that happens , then go for iit roorkee...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Dixit, to best of my knowledge none of the two institution is lesser than the other in any respect, still if you are in a fix then I may suggest you to visit the official websites of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts