There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Sir I get scared of physics very much.Plzzz tell me how to remove this fear and which are the most scoring topics in physics for JEE 2011

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics is a very important subject , not even from your Entrance but your Engineering and career point of view.

students do not get scared of any subject if they study NCERT first. ..... If you are solving problems from both H.C.Verma  in physics

Important topics from entrance point of view are Optics, Electricity and Magnetism,  and Mechanics. Other topics are also important but they are fetch equal importance from number of questions point of view..

All the best!!!

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it
IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...
pjain 8 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Saurabh Kumar 2 years ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???
The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...
KOOL 2 years ago
Buy arihant book of objective has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)
needhelp 2 years ago
Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study
milind 2 years ago
Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?
Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff
SAHIL 4 months ago open this can get any information
raj 4 months ago
On your site, why BITSAT expected 2016 cut off score is shown going down from last year ?
@ jayant The cutoff for exams are depend upon multiple factors 1- the no of students taking the exam , 2- the seats in the 3 bits campous 3- the toughness of question paper , and the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, there is nothing new about it. The cutoff of the result varies every year dependendin on the merit list of that particular year. You just check in your own status and if you...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?
Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Regarding placements, NSIT obviously
Parth Goswami one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off