There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

THIS is yasir khan frm bhopal i eagerly wants to know the most imp(scoring topics in iit)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear yasir,

All the Topics are important coz for making your base strong you need to study complete sllybus. But i m giving you the list of other topics on which you need to give more stress.

The most important topics are. Maths: are calculus (differential and Integeral), Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Coming to Physics: Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments. 3.Chemistry: Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium. but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

what should i do for it?
you should just study for your better future...........all the best’
ayush pandey one year ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali 2 years ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee
Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
Yash Baheti 2 years ago
Why josaa is giving same college and branch in various rounds.even if my AIR is good in jee mains but i am not alloated any nit.
Dear students, The seats are being alloted thourgh a proper algorithm which consist of many criteria like, rank, score, category, cutoff, home state quota, any other quota, board marks, your...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Sir for preparing for AIIMS and other medical exams which one would be more better???? P.W Atkins Or P. BAHADUR or OP Tandon? Please give the information about this
Go for P Bahadur or OP tandon. Both are good but follwo one completely.Atkins is little bit og higher level for AIIMS and AIPMT.
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts