sir, pls suggest me some scoring topics to prepare for iit 2011 as i am in class 12th and i have less time for studying all topics equally..plss help me out.

sir, pls suggest me some scoring topics to prepare for iit 2011 as i am in class 12th and i have less time for studying all topics equally..plss help me out. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Prateek,

It all varies and depends on the paper setter of JEE so so my sincer advice is that dont blindly follow the scoring topics like that bcoz if you study those topics only then if then if the paper dont have those topic questions then you may feel bad but any how as per yester years

Maths..Calculus (Differentiation and Intergaral,PDE), Geomerty i .e, 12 th class topics are damn good for JEE

physics : Electricty and magnetism, optics , modern physics, Mechanics

chemistry,All physical chemistry problems and Organics chemistry bcoz in organci chemistry you may not remember so just study the inoganics just 1 month before of the jee exam

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free