iam in 10 standard.I want to know that how should I prepare for this exam ?

iam in 10 standard.I want to know that how should I prepare for this exam ?

Grade:

1 Answers

Ankit Mehra
45 Points
13 years ago

Hello Kavita

Start from basics. IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year. The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .every year many student crack IIT JEE just by prepearring one year. So works on basics nd do lots of practise.

With right amount of practice and proper guidance, I am sure you will be able tr crack IITJEE with ease.

And if you are still in the lookout for a good institute that has unmatched past results and has produced over 800 IITians this year, I would suggest you go ahead with askIITians. All the faculty in askIITians are ex-IITians so that means total guidance. The classes are held live online so you wont have any trouble moving out of your place. The timings and the teachers are customised so that means full care is taken of the aspirants. You can interact with the IITians and can ask as many doubts as you want.

An IITians will always be there for you!

Try a free demo class and see the difference of teachings of a regular teacher and mentoring of an IITian!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Ankit Mehra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free