There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hello, i am going to appear for iit jee 2012 . so can you help me to select a coachin g acadamy at KOTA.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Darshit,

Joining coaching institute at Kota might not serve as a good option for you as these days there is a much more rush of students there. Best at Kota is BANSAL CLASSES but be careful if you are not among the top 3 batches there out of 25 - 30 batches. The proffesers after the first 3 batche are just pathetic. Considering the current pattern it would be better if you do schooling from among the best schools of Delhi and join online coaching ASKIITIANS here itself which is  for help around 24 hours.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????
Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...
Himanshu 9 months ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.
Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?
In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Can I get chance in ISM Dhanbad with mining engineering??? my sc rank is 1468.
Yes you may get.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
95% sure wait till you get it is a prestigious branch to get at ISM.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ya maybe , there are chances you may get it plz approve
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?
Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts