Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​

Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago

Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Definite Integral in Calculus.

Tip: Candidates are advised to do as much as quality problems as possible to develop a sound confidence level.

Physics: Kinematics, Gravitation, Fluids, Heat & Thermodynamics, Waves & Sound, Capacitors & Electrostatics, Magnetics, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics & Modern Physics.
Tip: Practicing quality problems is the key to success in this subject. If concepts are clear, then this subject becomes more interesting.

Chemistry: Coordination Chemistry & Chemical Bonding in Inorganic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium, Mole Concept in Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.

Tip: Just go through the periodics in general and read NCERT for Inorganic Chemistry. For Organic part, first build up your all basic concepts and then start practicing. For Physical part, practice as many numericals as you can.
thanks and approve my answer
regards sahil
Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
for  math    prepare  complete  algebra  and    cordinate  and  3d  geometry     portion  along  with  calculus
for    PHYSICS ….    COMPLETE  MACHENICS  PORTION    AND  ELECTRONICS  AND  MAGNET  PORTION
FOR     CHEMISTRY  …  COMPLETE  ORGANIC    AND  CLASS 12  PORTION  OF  INORGANIC AND  SPECIALLY   THERMODINAMICS  AND  GASIOUS  STATE  AND  SOLUTIONS   AND  ELECTROCHEMISTRY
IF  U  DO  ALL THIS  STUFF  SERIOUSLY    IT  IS MY GAURANTEE   U  WILL SORE  MORE  THEN AVERAGE    IN  MAINS   AS  WELL AS IN  ADVANCED   
IT IS AN  EXPERIENCED  EXPERT   ADVICE  ON  LOTS OF   PAST  ANALYSIS    ON JEE
THANKS AND PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  helpfull   full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking
KRISHNA BONDRIYA @@

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free