I am currently in 9 th .I want to prepare for upcoming challenges i.e.IIT-JEE.What steo should I take from now onwards???

I am currently in 9th.I want to prepare for upcoming challenges i.e.IIT-JEE.What steo should I take from now onwards???

Grade:9

2 Answers

Kaushàl
33 Points
7 years ago
Dear Siddharth Its good to see that a 9th grade student gives so much attention to upcoming entrance exams. If you prepare for that type of exams from now onwards i can assure you that your rank will be under 200. You should(or i say must) always give atleast 6 hrs of selfstudy DAILY. First of all finish your 9th grade and 10th grade before time. And side by side you should prepare for olympiads and other competetive exams like NTSE. You may also join some coaching institutes to get a better taste and resource of upcoming challenges. Solve questions starting from easy level to master level. Keep your theory portion updated always.  Dont go for books like PRADEEP publications for preparation. You can read better books like HC VERMA & IRODOV for physics, NCERT  for CHEMISTRY, etc. And never forget to solve NCERT EXEMPLAR FOR ANY SUBJECT.
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
Just work out harder each day and make a target that each day you read more.If you have doubt in any topic then ask it immediately here and dont keep it for later.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free