Hi, before i used score score some descent score in my jee mock test, crossing 100 itself has become difficult task for me, though i used to prepare round the clock there is some thing wrong with my preparation techniques, i am from tamil nadu and our state is something which cannot be compared with cbse, because we must mug the whole book, i am very weak in copy paste technique so i could secure only 93% in my board exams so my only hope is jee and i love it too. during preparation i don’t know where to start and where to end.please help me out!!

Hi, before i used score score some descent score in my jee mock test, crossing 100 itself has become difficult task for me, though i used to prepare round the clock there is some thing wrong with my preparation techniques, i am from tamil nadu and our state is something which cannot be compared with cbse, because we must mug the whole book, i am very weak in copy paste technique so i could secure only 93% in my board exams so my only hope is jee and i love it too.
during preparation i don’t know where to start and where to end.please help me out!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,
93 is good percentage. I would suggest to start we clearing the basic concepts. Solve the problems on that concepts and gradually improve your level. For improving it, you can also go for refering good books and problems. Discuss your problems with your tutor and get them clear. In this way, try to improve yourself. Also, figure out your weak areas and work upon it.

Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free