Recently scientist have proved that gravitational waves travel through space fabric and any mass object distorts the space fabric because of which we fill gravitational pull. My question is if the theory of gravity because of distorted space fabric is correct what is the axis of mass object and why do we feel gravity all around the earth weather we are on north pole or south pole ? I think as the theory is correct gravity must work only in downwards direction towords the distorted space fabric centre not all around the mass object ?

Recently scientist have proved that gravitational waves travel through space fabric and any mass object distorts the space fabric because of which we fill gravitational pull. My question is if the theory of gravity because of distorted space fabric is correct what is the axis of mass object and why do we feel gravity all around the earth weather we are on north pole or south pole ? I think as the theory is correct gravity must work only in downwards direction towords the distorted space fabric centre not all around the mass object ?

Grade:12th pass

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free