in space there is no air why?what is the reasons of about this?tell me clearly?

in space there is no air why?what is the reasons of about this?tell me clearly?

Grade:12th Pass

8 Answers

Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello Kumar
                        That's a good, but very tricky, question. It turns out that there is actually gravity in space. I dont knoe about that
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Kumar In space
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear kumar....
         in  space there is no air because of above that level, light gases like helium and hydrogen are most common. air thins as you go up in altitude because the majority of air is held close to the earth's surface by gravity. As I said, there is no air in space. Space is almost a perfect vacuum, but gas and dust particles do float around out there.
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
Hello kumar,
                       In space there is no air because of no trees are there in space.this is reason of the no air in space.
SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Kumar,In space there is an air but it is only hydrogen thats why astrounauts using oxygen syllinders to travelling in  space.
sreekanth sree
125 Points
8 years ago
there is no air in space because there is no gravity to condense the molecules of gases found there into air.all the best for your bright future.
N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
There is no air in space because there is no gravity to condense the molecules of gases found there into air. On Earth, gravity holds nitrogen, oxygen .there is no atmosphere also in space.
T Dileep
100 Points
8 years ago
hai kumar,in space there is no air but it s only hydrogen thats why no air in space and in earth most of the trees are present

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free