How much time required for the sun light to reach the ground?GIVE EXACT ANSWER?

How much time required for the sun light to reach the ground?GIVE EXACT ANSWER?

Grade:12th pass

12 Answers

NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
MY DEAR FRIEND  JYOTHEESWAR 8MINUTES AND 20SECONDS TIME REQUIRED SUNLIGHT TO REACH THE EARTH.THANK YOU.
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
time for this question was a light year.
all the best for your bright future.
….….….….….….….….….….….…...sdfkhsdkjfhisdhfd
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello Jyothi
                  The time taken by sunlight to reach ground is light year. all the best for your bright future
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hello jyotheeswar raddy
i dont know exact answer for this qution but i remeber when a time i read in a book the sunlight is reaced in 8 minutes to the ground to the earth.

SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Jyotheeswar, The time for reaching light from sun to earth is 8 minutes 20 seconds.It is calculated by distance by velocity.
Dheeru chowdary
100 Points
8 years ago
mr jyothi,
               the time required to reach sunlight from the center of the sun to the surface of the earth is 8.3 minutes, what exactly i know
NAGOORVALI
105 Points
8 years ago
the time required to reaching sunlight from sun to earth is 8.3 minutes if you agrey my answer aprove thanks
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear iitian...the time required to reach sun light from sun to earth is oproximatly 8.3minuts................................................................................
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
HI FRIEND, THE TIME REQUIRED TO REACH SUN LIGHT FROM SUN TO EARTH IS APPROXIMATELY 8.3MINUTS......................................................................................................
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
8 years ago
MY DEAR JYOTHI THE SUNLIGHT HAS TO BE TIME TAKEN TO REACH THE EARTH IS EIGHT  MINUTES AND TWENTY SECONDS
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
8 years ago
jyotheeshwar  the  sun  light  is  reach  the  ground  is  required  8  minutes  20 seconds. this time light reaches the earth
manichandra
109 Points
8 years ago
HI FRIEND, THE TIME REQUIRED TO REACH SUN LIGHT FROM SUN TO EARTH IS APPROXIMATELY8.3MINUTS.........................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free