dear experts i am confused regarding bitsat 2016 , some people are saying that if any candidate will attend 150 ques without skipping any ques , then only that 12 extra ques will be accesible .. and some books its written that if time will be their then i can attend 12 extra ques . please clarify it that whats thecondition for getting that 12 extra ques ??

dear experts 
i am confused regarding bitsat 2016 , some people are saying that if any candidate will attend 150 ques without skipping any ques , then only that 12 extra ques will be accesible .. 
and some books its written that if time will be their then i can attend 12 extra ques . 
please clarify it that whats thecondition for getting that 12 extra ques ??

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Monil Soni
15 Points
7 years ago
Acording to the brochure you will have to attempt all the 150 questions without skipping any. Best of Luck:)
vakul
9 Points
7 years ago
you will fail no bits and no iit for you.
LOSER.......................................................................................................................LOSER
Apar
13 Points
7 years ago
sir i have posted a question for the list of reagents. u have rpelied to it. i have also answered wht u asked, as well as, i hv posted another similar question with more information. please sir help me.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free