There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

Two photons are approaching each other with speed c. What is their relative velocity?

c = speed of light in vacuum

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Their relative velocity is c. Einstein's theroy of relativity clearly states that speed of light is same in any frame of reference.

6 years ago

Dear student,

Relative velocity= 2c...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Modern Physics

find the unit vector perpendicular tothe vetors P=3i+j+2k and Q=2i-2j+4k. pls explain the steps too
first u have to find the cross product of these two vectors......i hope that u know how to find cross product... (3i+j+2k) X (2i-2j+4k) = 8i-8j-8k now this one is the property of cross...
Deepak Gauniyal 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
in space there is no air why?what is the reasons of about this?tell me clearly?
Hello Kumar T hat's a good, but very tricky, question. It turns out that there is actually gravity in space . I dont knoe about that
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
dear kumar.... in space there is no air because of a bove that level, light gases like helium and hydrogen are most common . air thins as you go up in altitude because the majority of air...
mohan 9 months ago
There is no air in space because there is no gravity to condense the molecules of gases found there into air . On Earth, gravity holds nitrogen, oxygen .there is no atmosphere also in space.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
What is called a valence band and the conduction band?
In a crystal, the energy band which includes the energy level of valence electons (electrons in the outer most orbit) is called valence band and the energy band above the valence band is...
Adarsh 2 months ago
The valence band is the highest range of electron energies in which electrons are normally present at absolute zero temperature, while the conduction band is the lowest range of vacant...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
the geometric length of a bar magnet is 24cm. the length of the magnet is
the magnetic length of a magnet is aproximately 6\7 of its geometric length therefore the answer is 20.57cm(approx)
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
Magnetic length is about 5/6 times or 83.3 % of the geometric length and not 6/7 times as answered by Nikhil.
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Magnetic Length is 0.85 times the geometric length thus it is 6/7 times of the geometric length
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
Plz give me the answer of above question..........................
There is no question i see here. plz check again! Neither i found any attachment here! Post your question again! Thanks!
2017 years ago
dear iitians, please derive wave function Acos(kx-wt)
Dear Suresh, For deriving the wave function ACos(kx-wt) you have to cosider the ncert books and answer is given in chapter wavemotion.
SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
dear suresh... A wave function in quantum mechanics describes the quantum state of an isolated system of one or more particles. There is one wave function containing all the information...
mohan 9 months ago
Hello Suresh These wave functions are solutions of a differential equation called the wave ..... derivative of y With a— : a—[A sin( kx — wt )] = A cos (kx — (DOT = kA cos(kx ~ wt)
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Modern Physics

Ask Experts