• View Details
Get extra R 700 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is out of syllabus for iitjee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Modern Physics

Archimedes say"give me a place to stand and I Wii move the earth" Meaning of this statement.
Actually archimedes understood the concept of leverage he very well know that by increasing the distance between fulcrum and point where we apply force any load can be easily lift off so by ...
Tushar one month ago
The energy required to remove electron from sodium is 2.3 eV.Does sodium show photoelectric effect for orange light of wavelength 6800 A^o ?
2.3 ev is thus the Work Functiongiven for Na. from photoelectric eqn. E = W + K.E. Determine the E for wavelength 6800 eV. Therfore, E = hv = 1240/680 = 1.82 eV which is hence less than...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
dear experts i am confused regarding bitsat 2016 , some people are saying that if any candidate will attend 150 ques without skipping any ques , then only that 12 extra ques will be...
sir i have posted a question for the list of reagents. u have rpelied to it. i have also answered wht u asked, as well as, i hv posted another similar question with more information. please...
Apar 13 days ago
you will fail no bits and no iit for you . LOSER.......................................................................................................................LOSER
vakul 4 months ago
Acording to the brochure you will have to attempt all the 150 questions without skipping any. Best of Luck:)
Monil Soni 5 months ago
what is field?
But in general , Field in basically a region in which a particluar influence acts, Could be electric, magnetic, gravitational. A particular object produces it’s field and when other objects ...
Neeti one year ago
Could you be a little more specific? Which field are you referring to? Electric? magnetic?
Neeti one year ago
what is the scope of GATE exam?
Gowher Maqbool one year ago
If suddenly the gravitational force of attraction between Earth and a satellite revolving around it becomes zero, then the condition of the satellite.?
Satellite will move tangentially to original orbit with same velocity by priyanshu jha @ bihar.......................
2017 years ago
A potentiometer wire of 10m length and 20 ohm resistance is connented in series with a resistance “R” ohms and a battery of emf 2V , negligeble internal resistance , potential gradient on...
Write first the total resistance = R current in the circuit would be = V/R remaining voltage/m = > 2/10 = 0.2 Volt/meter.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Modern Physics

Ask Experts