There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

w.r.t  IIT JEE 2010  Chemistry paper -I  ques. " The no. of neutrons emitted when uranium 235/92 undergoes controlled nuclear

fission to xenon xe 142/54 & Sr 90/38 .

My answer is 4 because i added 1 neutron to uranium 235.

Is this correct  answer.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

actually the correct answer is 3......

6 years ago

Dear student,

Yes 4 is absolutely the correct answer...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Modern Physics

have also give u many questions but i didnt got a single answer .
Dear student, We could not answer the question due to high traffic on our website. We will answer soon Thanks for having patience
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
what is meant by radial acceleration?please explain it in detail
Dear Mastan, If an object is in the rotatory motion then it has two components of acceleration.Those are Radial acceleration Tangential acceleration Radial acceleration means the...
SAI SARDAR 7 months ago
Dear, Masthan This centripetal acceleration is directed along a radius so it may also be called the radial acceleration a r . If the speed is not constant, then there is also a tangential...
Mounik 7 months ago
These components are called the tangential acceleration and the normal or radial acceleration (or centripetal acceleration in circular motion, see also circular motion and centripetal force)
pavan picheri 7 months ago
Which waves are used for line of sight communication?
Space waves are used for line of sight communication as well as for satellite communiction. Hope you understand my solution. Please approve only if my answer is correct.
Adarsh 2 months ago
what is a coulomb’s law….….….….….….….? explain it ////?
Dear Manjunath Coulomb's law , or Coulomb's inverse-square law , is a law of physics describing the electrostatic interaction between electrically charged particles. The law was first...
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
. that the electrical force between two charged objects is directly proportional to the product of the quantity of charge on the objects and inversely proportional to the square of the...
sudarshan 9 months ago
dear manjunath, Coulomb's law states that the magnitude of the electrostatic force of interaction between two point charges is directly proportional to the scalar multiplication of the...
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
An electric bulb of volume 250cc was sealed off during manufacture at a pressure of 1/1000 mm Hg at 27”C . Find the number molecules in it?
given data we know the ideal gas equation pv= nRt then n= pv/(Rt) you just check the units all are in cgs or mks after you substitute all values in that equation you get value. THANK...
As earth is electrically neutral then why a bulb does not glow when one terminal is connected with neutral and other with earthing?
@ nitesh the bulb will only glow if u will connect it to two terminal that are having potential diffrence with it , otherwise without potential diffrence it cannot glow . here you are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Modern Physics

Ask Experts