which books should i prefer for complete physics for theory n numericals for iit jee advance

which books should i prefer  for complete physics for theory n numericals for iit jee advance 

Grade:11

5 Answers

Singh Shivam
19 Points
7 years ago
i think yu should prefer only hc verma book numericals and other previous years iit solved papers and nothing else
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mohit 
as far as jee advanced is concerned , it will have all conceptual ques combining from 3-4 concepts . 
so , u need to have a good grasp over the concepts to get good ranks in advanced . 
and for that CONCEPT OF PHY BY H C VERMA IS the bible . that u have to read for sure . 
they are generally sufficient if u can solve each and every problem throughly . 
and some problems in advanced are difficult . so, by keep an side book for problem solving 
PROBLEMS IN PHY BY I E IRODOV . 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
PLEASE VISIT
HENCE, BY VISITING THESE TWO LINKS YOU CAN CHOOSE A BOOK ACCORDING TO YOUR CAPABILITY AND GOALS
THANKS
Karan sahu
24 Points
6 years ago
Dc panday and hc verma for physics these are very good for numericals and competetive ques you mist purchase and do dc pandey has 5 volumes for both 11th and 12th
Kashish
38 Points
6 years ago
I think university physics is the best book for theory, and for numericals previous year question paper

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free