The vertical limbs of a U tube shaped tube are filled with a liquid of density μ up to a height h on each side . The horizontal portion of U tube having length 2h contains a liquid of density 2μ .The U tube us moved horizontally with acceleration g/2 parallel to the horizontal arm .the difference in heights in liquid levelin the two vertical limb, at steady state will be? is the question asked by many i post my answer in this question itself as an attachment cos this stupid webiste dosent have a method to post an image in the solutions bar.

The vertical limbs of a U tube shaped tube are filled with a liquid of density μ up to a height h on each side . The horizontal portion of U tube having length 2h contains a liquid of density 2μ .The U tube us moved horizontally with acceleration g/2 parallel to the horizontal arm .the difference in heights in liquid levelin the two vertical limb, at steady state will be? is the question asked by many i post my answer in this question itself as an attachment cos this stupid webiste dosent have a method to post an image in the solutions bar.

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

What is the value of b, it the diameter of a molecule is 1Å?
  2.4 mL/mol
  4.8 mL/mol
  1.2 mL/mol
  7.2 mL/mol
easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

The volumes of unknown gas and chlorine gas diffusing in the same time are 35 mL and 29 mL respectively. If the molecular weight of chlorine is 71, then the molecular weight of unknown gas is
easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

A straight glass tube has two inlets x and y at two ends. The length of the tube is 300 cm. HCl gas through inlet x and NH3 gas through inlet y are allowed to enter the tube at the same time. White fumes first appear at a point P inside the tube. What is the distance of P from x?
  81.12 cm
  121.6 cm
  180.7 cm
  200 cm

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free