The vertical limbs of a U tube shaped tube are filled with a liquid of density μ up to a height h on each side . The horizontal portion of U tube having length 2h contains a liquid of density 2μ .The U tube us moved horizontally with acceleration g/2 parallel to the horizontal arm .the difference in heights in liquid levelin the two vertical limb, at steady state will be?

The vertical limbs of a U tube shaped tube are filled with a liquid of density μ up to a height h on each side . The horizontal portion of U tube having length 2h contains a liquid of density 2μ .The U tube us moved horizontally with acceleration g/2 parallel to the horizontal arm .the difference in heights in liquid levelin the two vertical limb, at steady state will be?

Grade:12

1 Answers

deepak
84 Points
7 years ago
dude i answered the question but since i couldnt post an image i created an similar question with which i have uploaded the aswer as an image along with the question hope you will be happy to get the answer if you dont get it feel free to email me @ deepaksundramoorthy@gmail the link is here  ; http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Mechanics/the-vertical-limbs-of-a-u-tube-shaped-tube-are-fil_168964.htm ; dont forget to check the attachement cheerio.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free