• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: CART20

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

4 years ago
										As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

A man of 50 kg is standing in a gravity free space at height of 10m above the floor.he threw a stone of 0.5kg mass downward with speed 2m/s.distance between man and above the floor

I hope you framed the question right, it must be distance of man from floor when the ball hits the floor... Apply concept of centre of mass, since there is no Gravity in the space, centre...

Arnav Prasad one month ago
what is traveling wave

a wave in which the positions of maximum and minimum amplitude travel through the medium. ….….OR …...In mathematics a periodic travelling wave (or wavetrain) is a periodic function of...

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago

In mathematics a periodic travelling wave (or wavetrain) is a periodic function of one-dimensional space that moves with constant speed. Consequently it is a special type of spatiotemporal...

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago

The wave that does move along the string is called traveling wave.

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago
A bloch having mass m is placed on a frictionless inclined wedge of mass `M` & angle of inclination` A` , an external force pushes wedge towards left, with what minimum accelaration`a` the...

Simply please apply the concept of pseudoforce – ma on block and in opposite direction of the movement of the wedge. Try it out if you will not be able to solve then do let me know.
  img
Piyush 10 months ago

The word ‘left’ signifies ????????????pls provide complete details..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago
WHAT IS MEANT BY NEWTONS THIRDLAW AND ONA EXAMPLE HOW ITS WORKS ON OUR DAILY LIFE?

NEWTONS THIRD LAW STATES THAT IF ONE FORCE IS ACTED ON A BODY THEN OPPOSITLY AND EQUAL ENERGY REACTION THERE.THIS USE FULL IN AERONATICS AND ROCKETS.

CHAKALI NARESH 2 months ago

hello riyazshaik for every reaction there is equal and opposite reaction is there this is called newtons third law.this law uses in rocket launching.

raj kumar 2 months ago

Formally stated, Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two ...

Prabhakar ch one month ago
What Is Meant By Newton’s Law Of Cooling ? It Is Not Explanied Anywehere Else Sir Please Tell The Answer As Soon As Possible

Temperature difference in any situation results from energy flow into a system or energy flow from a system to surroundings. The former leads to heating, whereas latter leads to cooling of...

BOLLU SRINIVAS 7 months ago
Deffects of eye?

myopia,hyperopia.

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

They include: myopia ( nearsightedness ), which is when far-away objects look blurry. hyperopia ( farsightedness ), which is when close-up objects look blurry. astigmatism , which can...

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago

They include: myopia ( nearsightedness ), which is when far-away objects look blurry. hyperopia ( farsightedness ), which is when close-up objects look blurry. astigmatism , which can...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off