DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

one year ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

3 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A body of mass ‘m’ is joined to a very heavy body by a light string passing over a light pulley.Both bodies are free to move.Total downward force on the pulley? Ans.4mg

Dear student, Please tell us the mass of the heavy body else we cannot find the net downward force on the pulley. The reason we need the mass of the heavier body as well because the net...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 months ago

The question is correct and involves limit taking,Let the masses be m1 and m2,, (m1 Just do remember the tension in either of the string connecting the masses is 2(m1)(m2)g/(m1+m2) divide...

shashi K Sharma 7 months ago

Yes,but the answer given was 4mg....I doubt the answer because ‘m’ is the small mass and how the tension can be in small mass terms when it is given that the other body is a very heavy mass?

Visisht 7 months ago
I have two questions:- 1>A bit is at a distance L from one end of a long rod.Coefficient of friction between the rod and the bit is “meu”. The rod is moving with uniform accelaration ” alfa...

dear student, Question-1 At t=0 , angular velocity of rod (w) = 0 At t, bead starts to slide,then, wt = [\alpha] t Let coeff of friction = f, then f * (mg) = m wt2 L Get the value of f....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

dear student, Question-1 At t=0 , angular velocity of rod (w) = 0 At t, bead starts to slide,then, w t = t Let coeff of friction = f, then f * (mg) = m w t 2 L Get the value of f. Question-2...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago
A non-uniform rod AB has mass M and length 2L, The mass per unit the length of the rod is mx at a point of the rod distant x from A. find the moment of inertia of the rod about an axis...

Consider a small element dx. x distance away from point A. mass of small element = (Mx)*dx Moment of inertia, dI = (Mx)*dx*x 2 Integrating both sides I = M( ∫ x 3 dx) limit 0 to 2L I = M[x 4...

Aakash 7 months ago
Two uniform rods of equal lengths (l) and equal masses have coefficient of linear expansion α and 2α are placed in contact on a smooth horizontal surface as shown. The temperature of system...

According to the law of thermal expansion, the change in length is linear function of change of temperature. In this case, we will assume the junction temperature ans also, change in length...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Is the speed of a body always equal to the magnitude of its velocity?

Not always, speed would be equal to the magnitude of the velocity only in staright line motion.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
What is wavefront?

A wavefront can be said to be the layer(technically locus) that contains the particles which are in phase wrt each other. Like a point light source radiating photons in all directions...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
View all Questions »