DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

one year ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

3 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Figure 9-54 shows the massive shield door at a neutron test facility at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory; this is the world's heaviest hinged door. The door has a mass of 44,000 kg, a...

img
Aditi Chauhan one month ago

Sir how you get ω = dθ/dt = 90 0 (2 π/180 0 )/30s as dθ = 90 0 = π/2

Adarsh one month ago
Long question (20 marks) 22. A point like object with mass m = 1 kg starts from rest at point x 0 = 10 m and moves without any friction under a force F which depends on the coordinate x as...

Hi, We know the force as a function of x using this graph under different x ranges. Use this equation, calculate different parameters, ex- Kinetic energy = Work done = F * x...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

Can you please post the correct graphs so I can check my answers?

Ayesha Khan 8 months ago

Can you please post the correct graphs so I can check my answers?

Ayesha Khan 8 months ago
If a planet of given density were made larger its force of attraction for an object on its surface would increase because of planet's greater mass but would decrease beacuse of larger...

Incrase in the radius would be sure as well as Increase in mass. Hence option ‘c’ is correct. Good Luck.......................................................
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

Hiiii I am from tutorsduniya.com .We connect students with teachers on facebook,whats app,etc.You can clear your concepts from teachers .You can ask them anything , you like to, be frank...

vikash khandelwal 8 months ago
a small electric dipole is placed at origin with its axis directed along +ve x axis.direcn of electric field at a point 1,root2 ,0 is along line : zaxis,y axis,x axis, line y=x.

ok i am SORRY it was a very bad guss so sorry ya the ans is y axis u need to use the formula tan(alpha) =(1/2)tan(teta) to solve this problem i am sorry i cant explain u with a digram hear...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

here alpha is the angle made by the electric field at point P with the position vector of point p havent u come across this formula before......???? if no plz learn how to find the electric ...

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago

no i was not getting what pv was got confused anyways got it now thanks!

Akshita Goyal 15 days ago
What is the nature of energy stored in an inductor?

In which sense.
  img
Piyush 25 days ago
It is difficult to “boil” eggs in water at the top of a high mountain because water boils there at a relatively low temperature. What is a simple, practical way of overcoming this difficult?

At the top of high mountain, the pressure of the atmosphere is low. So the boiling point of the water decreases. That is why it is difficult to boil eggs in water at the top of high...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 22 days ago
View all Questions »