• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 2,800 off
USE CODE: suraj30

one year ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

4 years ago
										As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
one year ago

Post Your Answer

state and explain superposition principal?

it states that, for all linear , the net response at a given place and time caused by two or more stimuli is the sum of the responses which would have been caused by each stimulus...

KALYAN 5 months ago

In physics and systems theory, the superposition principle , also known as superposition property, states that, for all linear systems, the net response at a given place and time caused by...

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

When two or more waves reach a point in space simultaneously, the resultant displacement at that point at any instant of time is the algebraic sum of the displacements produced by the...

babi 5 months ago
A cubical container of water is balanced on a stand placed just below the center ....then a peice of ice cube is placed in the water surface on the left hand side of the balance...what will...

this is a problem of pascals law hence the excess presuure exerted by the ice block will be transmitted equally and hence the container will remains as it is.

Himanshu one month ago
best books for iit

Check the link for JEE reference books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
We have two identical filament bulbs joined in two different circuits such that V is the voltage supplied to first one and 3I is the current flowing through it. The other bulb has 3V...

answer is 3V and I, because in this case, resistance of filament is 3 times the resistance of the bulb in the first case ( because R=V/I) and greater the resistance of a bulb, brighter it...

Neeti 6 months ago
WHAT IS INTERFERENCE OF LIGHT WAVES ?EXPLAIN TYPES OF INTERFERENCE ?

INTERFERENCE OF LIGHT WAVES IS THE OVERLAPPING OF TWO OR MORE WAVES PROPAGATING IN A MEDIUM IS CALLED INTERFERENCE OF THE LIGHT WAVES.THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF INTERFERENCE. CONSTRUCTIVE ....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

INTERFERENCE OF LIGHT WAVES IS THE OVERLAPPING OF TWO OR MORE WAVES PROPAGATING IN A MEDIUM IS CALLED INTERFERENCE OF THE LIGHT WAVES.THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF INTERFERENCE. CONSTRUCTIVE ....

Prabhakar ch one month ago

Hello Kumar Two set of waves (such as light ) can combine with each other to produce a resultant wave . The way in which this combined wave is produced is called interference .

Gaddam Chethan one month ago
what is the dopplers effect

WHEN SOURCE AND LISTENER

HARI OBULESU 5 months ago

The Doppler effect is the change in frequency of a wave for an observer moving relative to its source. It is named after the Austrian physicist Christian Doppler , who proposed it in 1842...

ANJI BABU 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 2,600 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 2,800 off