coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

4 years ago
										As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Is angular acceleration about any point on a rotating rigid body same? If so what is the value of it for a rod of length with a force of M*g acting on the centre and M*g/2 acting on one end...
net moment = I * a where a is the angular accln. Therefore, moment about centre = Mg*l/2 = Ml^2/12 * a Get the value of a Hence.
Vikas TU one month ago
You dint get my question.. Think about the first part of my question.. If the answer is yes then there is a confusion for me..
Guru Prasath one month ago
a particle of mass 100gm is made to describe a vertical circle of 1m. its instantaneous speed is 1m/s when the string makes an angle of 30 degree with the vertical. find the tension in the...
mass = 0.1 kg drawing the fbd at that instant,we get the following equation, T-mgcos30=mv 2 /r because this only provides the centripetal force. and here v is the instantaneous speed of the ...
Piyush Behera 9 days ago
Please solve the second question on that image I will rate you.....
See i think its a good question. Normal reaction is zero actually means that it follows the same trajectory as the surface.This data is of no use,its a simply a projectile question. I cant...
Piyush Behera 7 days ago
If a rod is sliding across the horizontal and it begins to topple from its vertical position then what should be the velocity of upper end of rod when it hits the ground?
​Dear Dikhyant,In this question we have to know the minimum facts like the position of the rod.Then we can calculate it’s velocity.
Anshuman Samantaray one month ago
what is the mirror formula?
Mirror Formula And Magnification. In a Spherical Mirror , The distance of the object from its pole is called the Object distance (u). The distance of the Image from the Pole of the Mirror...
venky one year ago
yes it is correct. 1/f = 1/s + 1/s’. here s=object distance. s’=image distance. f=focal length.
sai kumar one year ago
1/(focal lenth) = (1/object distance)+(1/image distance)
gopathoti bujji one year ago
a man moves on straight road for 8.4 km at 70 km/h then he walk 2 km for 30 min whats its avg velovity
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
avg. velocity = Total displacement/ Total time. = (8.4 + 2)/(0.5 + 8.4/70) = 10.4/.62 = 16.77 km/hr. is the avereage velocity for total displacmnt.
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts