FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

one year ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

3 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Can someone explain how and why the normal of a body shifts during toppling???

Please someone answer

Satviki Pathak yesterday
HOW TO FIND ELECTRIC FIELD IN CAVITY

The electric field inside the cavity is going to be the superposition of the field due to the uncut sphere plus the field due to a sphere the size of the cavity with a uniform charge density...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 days ago
i want to understand the concept of graphs in motion in one dimension

Motion Graphs Constant acceleration motion can be characterized by motion equations and by motion graphs. The graphs of distance, velocity and acceleration as functions of time below were...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

In this example where the initial position and velocity were zero, the height of the position curve is a measure of the area under the velocity curve. The height of the position curve will...

A considerable amount of information about the motion can be obtained by examining the slope of the various graphs. The slope of the graph of position as a function of time is equal to the...

weightage of nuclear physics

In JEE Main, its around 8 – 12% and approx same in JEE ADV.. This year Modern Physics was quiet effective..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

about to about 20%

grenade 2 months ago
why direction of dipole movement is from negative topositive charge.?

There is no particular way of describing the direction of dipole rather it is hypothetic.But one should know the fact that if lenth is taken as 2L,means it has a specific origion(No matter...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

This may be explained as below. Look at the diagram below: p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } Charges q and –q are at position vectors and respectively from an arbitrary...

Mallikarjun Maram 9 months ago

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } Ooops... there is a small mistake in the diagram. The vector showing the moment of charge –q should point in opposite direction.

Mallikarjun Maram 9 months ago
What is thermal velocity???

Thethermal velocityorthermalspeed is a typicalvelocityof thethermalmotion of particles which make up a gas, liquid, etc. Thus, indirectly,thermal velocityis a measure of temperature....
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Thethermal velocityorthermalspeed is a typicalvelocityof thethermalmotion of particles which make up a gas, liquid, etc. Thus, indirectly,thermal velocityis a measure of temperature....
  img

img
View all Questions »
More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details