• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: MOB20

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

4 years ago
										As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

AIPMT 2014 Q6. PLEASE PROVIDE A DETAILED SOLUTION....

@ anmol there are 2 set in 2014 pmt exam .,so, kindly mention which ques u are talking about . put an attachment always while asking such type of questions . there is a baloon ques acc to...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
Please answer this question! A block of mass M pulled along a horizontal frictionless surface by a rope of mass m.If a force F is applied at one end of the rope, the force which the rope...

Total mass of the system=(M+m)kg Net force on system=F By Newton’s second law (M+m)a=F a=F/(M+m) Force exerted by rope=a*m =Fm/(M+m) which is option B.

Mudit yesterday
three particles A ,b and C are thrown from the top of a tower with the same speed .A is thrown straight up.B isn thrown straight down and C is thrown horizontly they hit the ground with...

When Particle A arrives back at the top of the tower, it will have the same downward speed as the upward speed it started with; its subsequent motion will be identical to that of Particle...

SAHIL 13 days ago
Write definition for the Frequency ?

THE RECIPROCAL OF TIME PERIOD IS CALLED FREQUENCY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago

The number of cycles per unite time is called Frequency or The reciprocal of the time period is called Frequency.

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago
what is the difference between velocity and angular velocity give me formulas ?

Linear Velocity Linear velocity is defined as the rate of change of displacement between an object and a fixed point. Angular Velocity Angular velocity is an event discussed in the angular...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

velocity is the rate of change of displacement i.e. v=ds/dt as angular velocity is rate to change of angular displacement omega= d theta/dt

rishabh 3 months ago

velocity is rate if change of displacement.angular velocity is rate of change of angular displacement.thank you.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
I have a question can u please answer.. The question is: Coulomb’s Force between 2 charge is independent of Presence of other charge Absence of other charge Shape of conductor All of the...

This question is based on the principal of Electrostatic Superposition. It states that Coulomb’s force between two charges is independent of presence of other charges. Moreover, you know...

Arnav Prasad 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off