9 months ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

2 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A shot is fired at a distance of 39.2m from the foot of a pole 19 m high so that is just passes over it. Find the magnitude and direction of the velocity of the shot.

the magnitude of velocity is 28m/s and direction is 45 degree from horizontal. THANK U

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago
Challenging question, please help.

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } We can use law of conservation of angular momentum and law of conservation of mechanical energy to solve this problem. Initial angular...

Mallikarjun Maram 12 days ago

where is it ??

abhidon3 17 days ago
A person is standing on a truck moving with a constant velocity 15 m/s. The man throws a ball in such a way that it returns to his hand after the truck has moved 60 m. prove that angle of...

Dear student, Let the angle with wihich the ball is projected be equal to . The vertical velocity of the ball would be given by if v is the velocity with which the ball has been projected....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
why direction of dipole movement is from negative topositive charge.?

There is no particular way of describing the direction of dipole rather it is hypothetic.But one should know the fact that if lenth is taken as 2L,means it has a specific origion(No matter...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

This may be explained as below. Look at the diagram below: p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } Charges q and –q are at position vectors and respectively from an arbitrary origin....

Mallikarjun Maram 10 days ago

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } Ooops... there is a small mistake in the diagram. The vector showing the moment of charge –q should point in opposite direction.

Mallikarjun Maram 10 days ago
“A medium is said to be denser if the wave velocity in it smaller.” Why???

We know that, the refractive index μ is given as 1 μ 2 = sin i /sin r = v 1 /v 2 where v 1 is the speed of light in air/vacuum and v 2 is that in the medium. If the light goes from rarer to...

Yash Jain 2 days ago
A metal chloride dissolves endothermally and when 7.45g of its anhydrous form are dissolved in excess of water, the amount of heat absorbed is X kJ. Calculate the enthalpy of solution if...

Let metal chloride is MCl If here molar mass of metal chloride is 74.5g/mol so moles of metal chloride=7.45/74.5=0.1mol as enthalpy of solution is given as heat absorbed/released per mole so...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
View all Questions »