DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

one year ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

3 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is called momentry rest not in equilibrium condition in physics? please explain with examples.

The body can be at rest even when it is not in equilibrium position.Noi specific name is given to this. One such example of this type of rest is that when the car is just about to start....
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago

Momentary rest means, instantaneous velocity/speed is zero, as in the case of simple harmonic motion, at extreme position velocity becomes zero. Equilibrium are of two types, static and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
The surfaces are in contact but are at rest relative to each other. Nevertheless, each exerts a force of friction on the other. Explain.

Two surfaces moves against each other when the forces pushing on them overcomes the static friction between the surfaces. In that context, if the surfaces push against each other but they do...
  img
Deepak Patra 12 days ago
A rod of mass m and length l is placed on a smooth tabl. A particle of same mass m strikes the rod with velocity v perpendicular tothe rod and at a distance x from the centre and sticks to...

Impulse = Change in Momentum Max. Impulse = Max. change in momentum For change in momentum use conservation of momentum and angular momentum.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 5 days ago

The answer is mv/2 . I’m not arriving at the right answer. pls solve this

Himaja 5 days ago
why the gravitational force is acting downwards?

Gravitational field is about to attrach any massive object towards its centre, therefore force experience by the object would be towardscentre of earth.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Because it is the direction of the attraction of the Earth
  img
Abhishek Kumar 15 days ago

Because the center of mass of earth is at it’s physical center, so the force of gravity acts at the center.

shubham sharda 15 days ago
what is difference in thermo of phy and chem

Thermo-Physics : Thermal physics is the combined study of thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, and kinetic theory. This umbrella-subject is typically designed for physics students and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
How do EM waves propogate?

Hello Student, The mechanism of energy transport through a medium involves the absorption and reemission of the wave energy by the atoms of the material. When an electromagnetic wave...
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »