7 months ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

2 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can you have zero velocity and nonzero average acceleration? zero velocity and nonzero acceleration? please give example.

Yes it is possible. A ball thrown in air is a perfect example.accleration of ball is always g but at the highest point velocity is zero. Also a car starting from rest has zero velocity but...

Ashwin one month ago
A stone is launched upward at 45 degrees with speed v 0 .A bee follows the trajectory of the stone at a constant speed equal to the initial speed of the stone . ​a)find the radius of...

Dear student, The path of the stone is going to be a parabolic path. The maximum height reached by the stone would be given by: a) Since the bee is following the path of the stone, so the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
a ball is projected upwards from the top of the tower with the velocity 50 m/s making an angle 30 degree with the horizontal.The height of tower is 70m.After how many seconds from the...

Dear student, The Total time after which the ball would reach the ground would be given by: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
A particle of mass 1 x 10 -26 kg and charge + 1.6 x 10 -19 coulomb travelling with a velocity 1.28 x 10 6 m/s in the +X direction enters a region in which a uniform electric field E and a...

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question m = 10 -26 kg, q = + 1.6 x 10 -19 C = (1.28 x 10 6 m/s) , = - 102.4 x 10 3 m/s = 8 x 10 -2 The force on the charged particle due to...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 3 months ago
1 kg ice at -20 degree celcius is mixed with 1 kg steam at 200 degree celcius. Then find the equilibrium temperature and mixture content. Also explain your answer....

The equilibrium mixture:- (2,00,000/27) gms. steam and the remainig mass would be water, and the eqm. temperature:- 373.15 K . Explanation :- Hit & Trial!

nishit goyal 7 months ago
how to solve the problems of wave motions

For solving the problems related to wave motion you have to keep in mind the property of waves, i.e., the basic equation of wave motion. For other types of problems, i.e., in context of...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
View all Questions »