6 months ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

2 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if a ball strikes the ground with velocity v, having coieffecent of restitutuion as e, what is the velocity of the rebounded ball. how to calculate the velocity of the ball using law of...

Hello student, The coefficient of restitution is given by: Hence, Relative Speed after collision would be given by: For finding the velocity, you can use the conservation of momentum and the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 days ago
​A POINT MOVES IN A STRAIGHT LINE SO THAT ITS DISPLACEMENT ‘x’( in meter) AT TIME ‘t’(in seconds) IS GIVEN BY - ‘ x 2 = t 2 + 1. ITS ACCELERATION IN m/sec 2 , at time ‘t’ is- 1/x 3 ​ 1/x –...

x 2 =t 2 +1 taking its differentiation, 2x*(dx/dt)=2t x*(dx/dt)=t again taking differentiation for acceleration, x*(d 2 x/dt 2 ) + (dx/dt) 2 = 1 x*(d 2 x/dt 2 ) = 1 – (dx/dt) 2 x*(d 2 x/dt 2...

VISHESH DHARAIYA 9 days ago

thanks!!!!

bharat makkar 8 days ago
A non-uniform rod AB has mass M and length 2L, The mass per unit the length of the rod is mx at a point of the rod distant x from A. find the moment of inertia of the rod about an axis...

Consider a small element dx. x distance away from point A. mass of small element = (Mx)*dx Moment of inertia, dI = (Mx)*dx*x 2 Integrating both sides I = M( ∫ x 3 dx) limit 0 to 2L I = M[x 4...

Aakash 27 days ago
WHAT IS NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST

an act of mass destruction and loss of life (especially in war or by fire) a nuclear holocaust

mahesh jadi 8 months ago
the convex surface of a thin

Your question seems to be incomplete. Please go through the question and get back to us. Thanks & Regards Pankaj Singh askIITians Faculty
  img
Pankaj 2 months ago
what is a diode

its a semiconductor device with two terminals and allows the flow of current or charge only in one direction . it is used in many appliances like voltage regulators and rectifiers .
  img
Mukesh Sharma 7 months ago
View all Questions »