11 months ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

3 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A shot is fired at a distance of 39.2m from the foot of a pole 19 m high so that is just passes over it. Find the magnitude and direction of the velocity of the shot.

the magnitude of velocity is 28m/s and direction is 45 degree from horizontal. THANK U

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago
Dear Sir, I am trying to answer the question from kaustubh Nayyar, but unable to paste an image related to the answer. I keep getting this message “There is some problem while doing the...

If you are facing this issue then logout and then again login. After this try to post the answer. It will work this time around....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Thank you very much sir.

Mallikarjun Maram 2 months ago
There is a derivation given in my book which concludes to the fact that the range is same for two angles of projection, provided they are complementary. I fail to understand this fact. For...

Dear student, The ranges of a projectile is given by the formula: Now when we are talking about a projectile, we mean that it has been given a projection and it doesnt mean that we are...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 months ago
a

b

sourav 5 months ago
what is the force between two perpendicular current carrying wires

by flemings left hand rule ….if current in both wires having same direction ….then they will expereince attractive force.........but if direction of current is anti parallel then they will...

milind 6 months ago
what is the medium for convection?

Convection is the concerted, collective movement of ensembles of molecules within fluids (e.g., liquids, gases) and rheids. Convection of mass cannot take place in solids, since neither bulk...

hrushikesh akhade one year ago

air

naresh masaboina one year ago
View all Questions »