10 months ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

3 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A person is standing on a truck moving with a constant velocity 15 m/s. The man throws a ball in such a way that it returns to his hand after the truck has moved 60 m. prove that angle of...

Dear student, Let the angle with wihich the ball is projected be equal to . The vertical velocity of the ball would be given by if v is the velocity with which the ball has been projected....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
The mass of a bucket full of water is 15kg it is being pulled up from 15m deep well. Due to hole in the bucket 6kg water flows out of the bucket . The work done in drawing the bucket out of...

Hi, If we consider the water is flown out of the bucket at a constant rate with depth ,then consider the work done in lifting the bucket though height dh and integrate it to full depth....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago

sir what due mean by constant rate with depth should I have to do integrate(mgdh) where m is the mass at height h

udbhav bhatngar 2 months ago

sir what due mean by constant rate with depth should I have to do integrate(mgdh) where m is the mass at height h

udbhav bhatngar 2 months ago
Two bodies A & B are separated by a perpendicular distance of "a" units. B is moving in direction of x-axis with speed "u". Body A is moving with speed "v" (v>u) such that it is always in...

Answer to the first part of the question. Time taken for A to meet B.

Mallikarjun Maram one month ago

Answer to the second part of the question, When v = u,

Mallikarjun Maram one month ago

Thank you sir.......and sir please try to answer a bit sooner in future. You have 24 hours policy.

Deepanshu Agarwal one month ago
View all Questions »