DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

one year ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

3 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the purpose of curved surfaces, called spoilers, placed on the rear of sports cars? They are designed so that air flowing past exerts a downward force.

The spoilers are mounted on the rear of the sports car so that the air flowing past exerts a downward force on the car. This increases the magnitude of the normal reaction generated by...
  img
Deepak Patra one month ago
Two bodies A & B are separated by a perpendicular distance of "a" units. B is moving in direction of x-axis with speed "u". Body A is moving with speed "v" (v>u) such that it is always in...

Answer to the first part of the question. Time taken for A to meet B.

Mallikarjun Maram 6 months ago

Thank you sir.......and sir please try to answer a bit sooner in future. You have 24 hours policy.

Deepanshu Agarwal 6 months ago

Answer to the second part of the question, When v = u,

Mallikarjun Maram 6 months ago
View all Questions »