8 months ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Nilamni,

What exactally you want to know in this?

Regards

2 years ago
                                        As we know,
? = 1 2 L F µ ; w h e r e v i s f r e q u e n c y , F i s t h e t e n s i o n i n t h e s t r i n g a n d µ i s t h e m a s s d e n s i t y o f s t r i n g
According to Question,
288 = 1 2 × 80 F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 1 ) 312 = 1 2 L F µ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ( 2 ) O n d i v i d i n g e q u a t i o n ( 1 ) a n d ( 2 ) w e g e t , 288 312 = 2 L 2 × 80 ? L = 73 . 85 c m
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A steel wire is rigidly fixed along diameter of aluminium ring of radius R as shown. Linear expansion coefficient of steel is half of linear expansion coefficient for aluminium, then the...

Thermal stress developed in the steel wire would be due to the radial component of tension produced in the aluminium wire, Consider a small part of the aluminium wire and find out the radial...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
how to solve circuit diagram using krichof law

I can understand the doubt that had aroused in your mind!! See, when we apply kirchhoff's laws to capacitors and inductors we dont actually appy it to them but to certain junction points...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
How can we show that F =qvB with the help of vectors law

Lorentz Force Law The Lorentz Force Law can be used to describe the effects of a charged particle moving in a constant magnetic field. The simplest form of this law is given by the scalar...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 5 months ago
View all Questions »