Dear expert, there is a chapter in class 11 physics – motion in a straight line . can you give some easy methods to undrstnd this chapter... like sighn convention and a bit idea about solving numericals

Dear expert, there is a chapter in class 11 physics – motion in a straight line . can you give some easy methods to undrstnd this chapter... like sighn convention and a bit idea about solving numericals

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ankitha 
That chapter is totally easy upon what i consider is . 
Kindly tell me in which part you are facing the difficulty , i think in that integration and derivation part of the 3 equations of motion , if so, then frst of all read the physics introduction from hc verma , there u will get bit idea abt the integration being applied in physics . 
and rest all u need to understand a very simple simple terms like displacement , distance , and their graphs . 
and regarding sign convention , "
take the origin when the body is at rest , and moving towards left -ve axis and moving towards right +ve axis . 
KINDLY , TELL ME THE PROBLEM WHICH U CANNOT SOLVE AND REQ SIGN CONVENTION , I WILL EXPLAIN THAT WITH EASIEST METHOD POSSIBLE . 
AND U CAN OPT FOR THAT CHAPTER SELF STUDY PACKAGE FROM ASKIITIAN , 
THEY EXPLAINED IT IN CRYSTAL CLEAR MANNER . 
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN ,,, KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE TOPIC WHERE U ARE FACING PROBLEM IN THAT CHAPTER . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free