Can anyone there help me out for this...Plzz plzzz plzzz... M sry...Need to make 50 characters for posting it

Can anyone there help me out for this...Plzz plzzz plzzz...
M sry...Need to make 50 characters for posting it

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear abc 
does this ques related to physics , chemi or maths , ?? 
the option no c will turns out to be the correct option here , 
as the duration of day will decide by the revolution of celestial bodies , and not by the goct . so, it will remain same no matter people will walk on left or right side of road . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 
Suraj Singh
148 Points
7 years ago
This question is based on simple logic... If 50 percent people are going on ri8 side of road then 50 percent will also be returning from ri8 side in their frame of reference which will be an actual left for the people going in ri8 side earlier.. So their will be equilibrium which will result in no change in tym of day.. Hope U like it
Abc
10 Points
7 years ago
The answer is either time increases or time decreases..I don't know exactly..It is physics questn based on rotational motion..Is anyone having the answer and reason?
Abc
10 Points
7 years ago
Is everyone here an iitian?!!If yes how did you manage scoring good marks yaar?!Would you pls..Guide me..For dat
Santosh Datla
askIITians Faculty 77 Points
7 years ago

Since there are a lot of reasons that effect the duration of the day, i am confined to relate with mass distribution
For Example,

The earthquake in Japan has shortened the length of the day by 1.6 microseconds. This is because a redistribution of Earth's mass has occurred due to slippage. (according to Geophysicist)

When ice at the Poles of earth is melted and redistributed around the world, there is a change in the distribution of mass. Like an ice skater opening their arms. Since the mass is far from the axis of rotation, the rotation slows; which means the days are longer.
From these instances it is clear that when there is a redistribution of mass definitely there will be effect on the duration of the day....Even then the effect of this huge mass distribution is of some microseconds which will not of that much concern

Coming to the query here.....
When government announces to walk along one side of the road.....
with respect to each road we may feel that the mass is one sided to each road, but, since the road is aligned in all directions through out India, due to which, the over all distribution of mass remain unchanged. Since the distribution of mass unchanged, duration of day also remains unchanged...

Hope this helps
Ganesh Gana
105 Points
7 years ago
Dont worry abc you can foolow umankant bishwal and thanking you. and you r a hopeless and something else

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free