There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

sir i am in class 11 and i have 13 dayz more left more class 12 coaching to begin...hoiw shall i plan my revision of class 11 in these dayz and we have been provided with some practise papaers as well...i am completely messed up with which to start..please help

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

First of all Keep your mind stress and tension free.... IIT exam is difficult but wid hard work and dedication u can crack it ... Pre planning is must , so do some planning before starting the preparation.. Do revision on regular pattern. And as much practise as possible.. Do the time management according to your urself .. byt try to give 6-7 hours other than school and  coaching work.

Hope this will help!! 

All the very Best for Future.

6 years ago

look dont get stressed........

just keep revising all the topics of 11 th as it is very imp

try to do it now as later in 12 th u wont get much time!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

A And B Are Two Vectors and R Is The Resultant. For What Angle Is IT Maximum For What Angle Is It Minimum
Here is another solution: We know the expression for R=(A 2 +B 2 +2ABcos ) ½ As A 2 & B 2 are positive and constant so the value of R will be Maximum when cos is Maximum. Hence cos is...
Piyush Behera 7 days ago
@Manas Shukla how can you say that at =180 they cancel out each other ,It is not given that both are equal ,so the term “cancel out each other” doesnot suit.However it can be say that the...
Piyush Behera 7 days ago
R is maximum when angle between them is 0 degrees since they just get added. R is minimum when vectors cancel out the effects of one another angle between them being 180 degrees
Manas Shukla 7 days ago
In how much time will my question get answered??can you please reply and give me the correct answer?
Hai student, Your questiions will be answered as soon as possible. Ask your subject doubts to get clarified at AskIITians.
Dr.Adam Shaik 2 days ago
A body is dropped from a height of 16 m The body strikes the ground and looses 25% of its velocity. The body rebounds to a height of ........
Let v be the velocity when it stri​kes the ground .ie final velocity ,then ​ v ​2 -0 ​2 ​=2*16*10=320,after rebound velocity V=3/4v,hight attained h=V ​2 ​/2*10=(3/4) ​2 ​...
abhi 3 months ago
When particle is dropped it will reached at ground with velocity √2gh OK.then it will rebounded with same velocity but of lose of energy it`s velocity becomes 0.75√2gh then after rebounded...
Praveen Mishra 2 months ago
a wheel of perimeter 4 Pi m is rolling on a horizontal surface. The displacement of the point of contact of wheel and ground when the wheel completes one quarter of revolution is
See , the perimeter of wheel is 4 pi meter. So, each rotaion the wheel makes, it goes a distance 4 pi meter. So, the quarter of a revolution makes the displacement = (4 pi / 4) meter = pi...
KAPIL MANDAL one month ago
3 point charges lie along a straight line with positive charge at the centre and negetive at the ends all are ‘a’ distance apart from each other. The energy needed to exchange the position...
Let the charges be -q, +q and -q. Distance between two charges = a Energy of the system putting the values we get U initial = Final energy of the system, U final = Therefore, work required...
Raman Mishra one month ago
Why does current starts flowing through a closed circuit when magnetic field is changed?
As magnetic field is changed the flux linked with a closed circiut changes... by faradays laws of electromagnetism whenever flux associated with a circiut changes then an emf is induced in...
Himanshu one year ago
As the magnetic field is changed there is emf induced in the circuit which also induces induced current in the circuit.THANKS
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts