can u explain me when we say net torque is zero and v can apply angular momentum. i hav solved about 250 ques on mechanics and is it sufficent.now which part i shift ist thermodyanmics or electro and magnetic first as time is less??? how many days is necesaary 2 giv to optics,i hav not single from that topic till now

can u explain me when we say net torque is zero and v can apply angular momentum.

i hav solved about 250 ques on mechanics and is it sufficent.now which part i shift ist thermodyanmics or electro and magnetic first as time is less???

how many days is necesaary 2 giv to optics,i hav not single from that topic till now 

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear jimmyu

Main thing is to clear the concept. you can clear the concept just by solving 20-30 question. some time for some student solving more than 200 question is not enough.So depending upon ur capability you should solve questions. I think u are revising your syllabus.so you should choose that topic in which you are weak.

Optics' too contributes approximately 10% to the IIT-JEE .  Within Optics, it has been observed that problems on Physical optics are more frequent than that on Geometrical optics. Students should  devote about 7% of time on Optics for robust preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free