There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

sir please tell me what r the imp topics in physics i have not even started studying phy yet....what all should i study now..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it  vary from year to year...
if you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered

The section-wise breakup of marks in the past four years  JEE  has been given below for your reference.

'Electrostatics and Current Electricity', and 'Electromagnetism'-each of these topics has contributed about 15% to the total marks

'Optics' too contributes approximately 13% to the IIT-JEE

In the past four years, approximately 20% of the total marks pertain to Mechanics. Within Mechanics, the favorite topics seem to be 'Rigid Body Rotation' and 'Motion on a Plane'.

'Mechanical Waves' (sound) has accounted for approximately 12% of the total marks.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

For aiims..should i prefer mechanical engineering book? By s chand(for physics)
S.Chand Physics book is fine for academics also even fine for preparation to some extent. prepare concepts clearly from it....
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ sakshi No, for aiims mechanical engg book is not required at all , i never practiced any mechanical or even any books from s chand , but still i am in. For aiims specially u require the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
A And B Are Two Vectors and R Is The Resultant. For What Angle Is IT Maximum For What Angle Is It Minimum
Here is another solution: We know the expression for R=(A 2 +B 2 +2ABcos ) ½ As A 2 & B 2 are positive and constant so the value of R will be Maximum when cos is Maximum. Hence cos is...
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
@Manas Shukla how can you say that at =180 they cancel out each other ,It is not given that both are equal ,so the term “cancel out each other” doesnot suit.However it can be say that the...
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
R is maximum when angle between them is 0 degrees since they just get added. R is minimum when vectors cancel out the effects of one another angle between them being 180 degrees
Manas Shukla 6 days ago
a rectangular plate abcd of mass m and dimensions a x b is supported in a vertical plane by two hinges at aa and b as shown in fig. find instantaneous reaction of the hinge at a immediately ...
plz send the image . then i will better understand & then i will try to help u. i am waiting for figure given in the question. if u dont know how to attach or send figure then ask me.
prateek yesterday
is there any metal other than quartz which we can use in ultrasonic interferometer?
@ sugam as quartz is a piezoelectric material , then it can only be used in ultrasonic interferometer , besides that there is no other metals which can show this property . HOPE IT CLEAYS...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
the geometric length of a bar magnet is 24cm. the length of the magnet is
the magnetic length of a magnet is aproximately 6\7 of its geometric length therefore the answer is 20.57cm(approx)
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
Magnetic length is about 5/6 times or 83.3 % of the geometric length and not 6/7 times as answered by Nikhil.
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Magnetic Length is 0.85 times the geometric length thus it is 6/7 times of the geometric length
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
what should i choosw computer science or biology plz tell mee some one..12345
@ vinay That completely depends on you , both comp . sci and biology are scoring subject , and i would recommend to take biology , and there are certain reasons for choosing biology over...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts