• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

why mechinial enerjy not conserve during friction forse

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sunischit

You can not conserve  energy during friction force because some energy is lost due to the frinction in the form of sound energy and heat energy.

if you want to use the energy conservation equation .then you must also add the work done by the friction force.

other wise your conservation equation will not be correct.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

For aiims..should i prefer mechanical engineering book? By s chand(for physics)
S.Chand Physics book is fine for academics also even fine for preparation to some extent. prepare concepts clearly from it....
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ sakshi No, for aiims mechanical engg book is not required at all , i never practiced any mechanical or even any books from s chand , but still i am in. For aiims specially u require the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
supposes you are running fast in a field when you suddenly find a snake in front of you. You stop quickly. Which force is responsible for your deceleration? what is it’s direction?
Friction is responsible for deceleration. It’s direction is opposite to your initial direction of motion.
Manas Shukla 6 days ago
if a body move with u velocity then after collide with wall and remove with v velocity what is the impulse
Hi aman, I think this might help as we know that Impulse and also F=m(dv/dt) so (here m is the mass of body and dv/dt =acc) here p is the momentum ans delta p is change in momentum hence in ...
Ankit Jaiswal 15 days ago
any post any query as a post...
Ankit Jaiswal 14 days ago
and plz approve this will help me alot...
Ankit Jaiswal 14 days ago
How to find the net resistance when it doesn`t satisfy whestone is an question. See pic..
@ ashutosh there is no pic in your attachment , so, kindly repost the query again and we will be happy to help u . and make sure this time the pic will be properly attached . and if...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
a rod of length l rotates with a small but uniform angilar velocity w about its perpendicular bisector a uniform magntic feild B exists parllel to te axis of rotation the potential...
emf = Change in flux w.r.t. time, blux is magnetic field intensity x area, for area, should be radius x (arc = v dt). Now, clculate in this way, we will get the value of emf as a function of...
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts