6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vardana

ANGLE BTW (i+j+k) and (i+j) is x

cosx =(i+j+k).(i+j)/|i+j+k||i+j|

=2/√3 √2

secx =√3/√2

2sec2x =3

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

a particle of mass 3m is projected from ground with velocity 20 root 2 at 45 degrees at highest point it explodes into two pieces. one of mass 2m and other of mass m.both moves in opposite...
Nishant Vora one month ago
In this problem the easiest way to solve is you can assume that the centre of mass of the particle will continue to follow projectile motion. As we know particle of mass 2m lands at 100m....
Manas Shukla one month ago
Please solve the attached questions with steps. Thanks in advance. Can you please guide me how to solve projectile motion problems and circular motion problem accurately
First of all the answer to the above question is option d and not option c as stated by komali. -.-‘ Now, For projectile motion problems Always resolve motion in two directions , x and y...
Manas Shukla 2 days ago
the answer is 50m/s and it is surely correct no need to worry about it and proceed please and steps are as follows
komali 2 days ago
In x-y plane the position coordinates of a particle as a function of time t a is given as x=3t-4t^2 and y=4t+2t^2. The inetial velocity of particle makes an angle with x axis ?
We know that So and So we know initial velocity velocity in x direction = 3 velocity in y direction = 4 We know So
Manas Shukla 2 days ago
Hi. I am an 8 th grader and was trying to make myself a table lamp. I have a LED strip, but don’t know how many volts it is rated for. Is there any wayto find out how many volts will keep...
@ aaryan i appreciate your initiative to work out on a model of table lamp . kindly let me know which kind of led is that , beacuse there are 2 or 3 types of led avaliable in market . and...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The S.I unit of magnetic field induction?
Weber/m 2
SAIMANIKANTA one year ago
Weber/m 2 is the unit of the magnetic field induction. And Electromagnetic induction is the production of an electromotive force across a conductor exposed to time varying magnetic fields....
SAI SANDY 10 months ago
Dear Kajal, The S.I. unit of Magnetic field induction is Weber/Meter 2 .And it from the formula of magnetid field induction.
SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
What is HUYGENS principle?and explain with your own words??????????????????????/
Gowri sankar,Huygen’s principle states that it is a method of analysis applied to problems of wave propagation both in the far field limit and near field limit.
SAI SARDAR 9 months ago
Hello Gowri The Huygens -Fresnel principle states that every point on a wavefront is a source of wavelets. These wavelets spread out in the forward direction, at the same speed as the...
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
hellow gowrishankarThe Huygens–Fresnel principle (named after Dutch physicist Christiaan Huygens and French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel) is a method of analysis applied to problems of...
raj 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts