There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

a boy whirls the stone in horizontal circle of radius a height of 2 m,,,,,above the ground..the string breaks and the stone flies off horizontally and strikes the ground after travellin a hori distance of 10m,,,,find its centripeal is easy bt ans is nt matching,,,

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hey Shivanshi , is the answer to this question 12.25m/s2

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

a bomb at rest explodes into two parts m1 and m2.if the momentums of two parts be p1 and p2 then kinetic energy will be in the ratio
ratio will be P1^2xM2/p^2xM1.... but as by law of conservation of momentum … initial momentum=0.. so p1=-p2.....hence final and the correct answer is M2/M1...
2017 years ago
Please solve the attached questions with steps. Thanks in advance. Can you please guide me how to solve projectile motion problems and circular motion problem accurately
First of all the answer to the above question is option d and not option c as stated by komali. -.-‘ Now, For projectile motion problems Always resolve motion in two directions , x and y...
Manas Shukla 5 days ago
the answer is 50m/s and it is surely correct no need to worry about it and proceed please and steps are as follows
komali 5 days ago
What is integral ds/dt????????????????????????????????????!!?
the velocity is very nearly equal to the distance s divided by the time t--i.e., s/t. The exact velocity v would be the limit of s/t as t gets closer and closer to zero or, as we say,...
James Joseph 4 days ago
heat produced in a conductor of resistance 4.2ohm with 10A current is
@ gayathri I think the time must be given in the question , if not then u can directly apply the joules law of heating in that case which formula is H = I SQUARE R SO, BY CALCULATING H = 10 ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
heat produses many ways like sunheat is very product it can used elevators solar many types arein our sun heat
haripriya 3 months ago
Is SL arora really important(or the best book) for physics in 12th for cbse boards? Is there any alternative. Its very time consuming. If its important then what chapters shud i totally do...
@ tanisha Yes , its a time consuming book , but the main thing that u will get from this book is this book follow a proper shortcut path for derivation and it will make your concept...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
There is nothing far better book than only and only evergreen boo that is "NCERT PHYSICS” for cbse students. First u must know your ncert book. Read well practice well from it and proceed...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
How to derive the relation : Cp/Cv = gamma????? From basic terms
Formula of enthaply (delta H)=(deltaE)+PV Equation of ideal gas=pv=nRT From equation we get pv=RT (where n=1) subtitute pv value in enthalpy we get E+RT=H differentiate the ‘H’ with respect ...
U.Divyatejasree 26 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts