There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

The time period of the seconds pendulum is 2 sec The spherical bob which is empty from inside has a mass of 50 gm This is now replaced by another solid bob of same radius but having different mass of 100gm The new time period will be:

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pallavi,

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Pallavi !!!

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi P

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

what is banking of road ? why is important for us?and wat is friction in the banking of road?
the phenomenon of raising the outer edge of the curved road above the inner edge is to provide the nessasary centripetal force to the veichle to take a safer turn in the curved road is...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
friction defined as the resistance force offered by surface of contact acting in the direction opposite to the motion.and the banking road is the curved road where we take safe turn at the...
Y MANJUNADH 17 days ago
a particle of mass 3m is projected from ground with velocity 20 root 2 at 45 degrees at highest point it explodes into two pieces. one of mass 2m and other of mass m.both moves in opposite...
Nishant Vora one month ago
In this problem the easiest way to solve is you can assume that the centre of mass of the particle will continue to follow projectile motion. As we know particle of mass 2m lands at 100m....
Manas Shukla one month ago
a ball is projected with a velocity of 40√2 m/s at an angle of 45 find the position and velocity of the ball after 2 sec
please explain further in an easier way
the 3 months ago
velocity in both x and y directions=40 m/s. For X coordinate, X=40t i.e X=40x2=80m For Y coordinate, Y=Uyt+1/2gt^2 i.e. Y=40x2-1/2x10x4=60m Position of ball after 2 sec= (80,60) Velocity in ...
Prabhjot Singh 3 months ago
WHAT IS CRITICAL DAMPED OSCILLATIONS........................................?
Dear Gangadhar, Critical damped oscillations means the oscillation become rest position gradually decrase in amplitude with out any cycle.
SAI SARDAR 7 months ago
Critical damping provides the quickest approach to zero amplitude for a damped oscillator . With less damping (underdamping) it reaches the zero position more
Prabhakar ch 7 months ago
the geometric length of a bar magnet is 24cm. the length of the magnet is
the magnetic length of a magnet is aproximately 6\7 of its geometric length therefore the answer is 20.57cm(approx)
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
Magnetic length is about 5/6 times or 83.3 % of the geometric length and not 6/7 times as answered by Nikhil.
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Magnetic Length is 0.85 times the geometric length thus it is 6/7 times of the geometric length
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
Sir,can you please give me a proper link to download ebook of hc verma vol.2?
@ yogesh i am sorry , there is no links avaliable here , i request you to buy a copy from the market , its cheap enough . else check it on a second hand book store if avaliable in your city ...
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts