my rotationa circular motion and optics are weak but i am good in chem. and maths physics is average can u suggest a way plz to improve my physics

my rotationa circular motion and optics are weak but i am good in chem. and maths physics is average can u suggest a way plz to improve my physics

Grade:

2 Answers

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
11 years ago

I would like to suggest you to solve each and every question of H.C. VERMA and if you have have problems in theory and concept the I would suggest you RESNICK HALLIDAY WALKER.

Plz. approve my answer by clicking Yes given below, if u loved it... Plz/....

And best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear prabhjot singh,

Since you are really strong in Chemistry,I feel that one-third of the work is done and since you are good with Maths and Physics too then I feel that you must be atleast 75% ready for the Examination although there are things that are bothering you a lot now. 

Physics now is of major concern to you and to improve upon your weak topics,I suggest you to get the concepts of those topics in which your are weak very clear. You must try to understand the concepts behind them just as you had understood the concepts behind all the topics in Chemistry and Mathematics. It might be hard considering the fact that you are weak in Optics but I want you to take time and understand them. I recommend H.C.Verma(Concepts Of Physics I & II) because I personally feel that it will give you an easy understanding of the concept when compared to the other books. So go for it and just focus on one sole goal. You know deep down that you want to be in an IIT for sure. This is your last lap my friend,put your legs on the pedal and continue to steer and do not give up until you have tasted success. Never give up now,not now !! 

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you...

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free