There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

i am not able to solve numericals.which book shall i refer?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul gupta

You are facing problem in solving numerical problem in mechanics

I will suggest you to first Refer H C Verma part 1.

and solve all the question of this topic fron given exercise.

After that you can solve some problem from I E Irodov.

These two books are sufficient for mechanics portion

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand -

post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Is there any book on theory of relative velocity of approach and separation
@ manju h c ver ma is the best one for that , it explains the relative velocity part in a little bit of detail by taking the example of diffrent scenario . so, u can use that , they also...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I think cengage physics mechanics-1 is the best because there is a complete explaination about all cases like minimum time of approach also angle of particles without using calculus and in...
benny bhai 3 months ago
DC Pandey explains the topic clearly andcan be very helpful to do problems related to relative velocity.So I would recommend you Mechanics-I by DC Pandey.
Mudit 3 months ago
A body is dropped from a height of 16 m The body strikes the ground and looses 25% of its velocity. The body rebounds to a height of ........
Let v be the velocity when it stri​kes the ground .ie final velocity ,then ​ v ​2 -0 ​2 ​=2*16*10=320,after rebound velocity V=3/4v,hight attained h=V ​2 ​/2*10=(3/4) ​2 ​...
abhi 3 months ago
When particle is dropped it will reached at ground with velocity √2gh OK.then it will rebounded with same velocity but of lose of energy it`s velocity becomes 0.75√2gh then after rebounded...
Praveen Mishra 2 months ago
With what angular velocity earth should rotate so that a body lying at 30 degree latitude becomes weightless(in terms of g and R)?? Pls provide with proper explanation and also step by step...
As per my knowledge there is no need of taking 30 degree but if it earth should rotate 17 times faster then that of all other planets then body lying on equator become weightless ....that`s...
2017 years ago
what is center of mass.............................................???
@ hayathi COM is besically a point at which all of the mass of a body is supposed to be concentrated . if an object is balanced at this point , no net torque act on this object and it will...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
In physics, the center of mass of a distribution of mass in space is the unique point where the weighted relative position of the distributed mass sums to zero or the point where if a force ...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
dear hayathi, It is the imaginary point at which the total mass of the system is supposed to be concentrated.
SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
Not able to open up study material for it.Instead notes for current electricity opens up when i click on it.Please look into the matter!
Dear Anushree, Where did you find this error? Please share the page link with us from where you clicked Electromagnetic Induction but notes of current electricity are getting opened. For...
Forum Team 7 months ago
Which of the 3 forces do not accelerate and why? A) 5 10 12 B) 10 20 30 C) 10 20 40 D) 5 10 15
Sorry, I didn’t understand your question fully. How can we tell just seeing upon magnitudes of the forces without direction. U must provide some direction of forces acting on any object.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts