There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

In the figure block A is released frm res when the spring is in it's natural length. For the block B of mass m to leave the contact with the ground at some stage, show that the minimum mass of block A should be m/2.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Is angular acceleration about any point on a rotating rigid body same? If so what is the value of it for a rod of length with a force of M*g acting on the centre and M*g/2 acting on one end...
net moment = I * a where a is the angular accln. Therefore, moment about centre = Mg*l/2 = Ml^2/12 * a Get the value of a Hence.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
You dint get my question.. Think about the first part of my question.. If the answer is yes then there is a confusion for me..
Guru Prasath 2 months ago
Refer to the figure. All the surfaces are frictionless. The strings are massless and inextensible. The ratio of tensions T1 and T2 is: a)1 : 5 , b) 5 : 1, c) 1 : 1, d) 6 : 1 (answer), e)1 : ...
Let the acceleration of the system be a. Considering the 2kg and 10kg masses and writing the equation of motion for them, we have: For 10kg mass: (1) For 2kg mass: (2) Substituting eqn(2)...
Raman Mishra one month ago
The applied force is not mentioned...we cant solve without it...there is a short cut method for this type of problems....I cant use it unless u give the numerical value of the force which is...
Soham Chowdhury one month ago
But the force was not given with the question. There was no numerical value, just ‘F’. I’d be happy if you gave me the shortcut, though.
Grace Mathew one month ago
the resultant of two forces is 250n and the same are inclined at 30 n 45 with resultant,one on either side.calculate the magnitute of two forces.
sorry forum bug... Let the two forces be F1 and F2 and resultant be R. Lets assume F1 lies on x axis So if F1 is on x axis , F2 will make 75degrees with x axis and resultant will make...
Manas Shukla one month ago
For the sake of simplicity lets assume
Manas Shukla one month ago
A piano wire 0.5m long and mass 5gm is streched by a tension of 400N . What is the number of highest overtone that can e heated by a person?
it is a simple substitution problem.. :) f=?, T=400N, l=0.5m, m(=mass/length)=10 -2 as it is a stretched string the highest frequency that can be heard is the fundamental note substitute...
Elton one month ago
how find magnetic field and electric field in charge 31
Hello student I think your question is unclear or its something missing in the question please post your question once again so that we can answer it
H AGGARWAL 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts