There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

A ball connected with string is released at an angle 45 degree with the vertical as shown in the fig. then the acceleration of the box at this instant will be (mass of the box is equal to the mass of the ball)

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

a) g/4

b) g/3

c) g/2

d) g

7 years ago

The force acting towards the centre initially is Tsin45.

its horizontal acceleration  towards the centre is given by a=gtan$ i.e. a=g

applying conservation of momentum

i.e. v=u/2

i.e acceleration of block is g/2

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

I`m pretty much confusedone about my preparation strategy as I have a lot of books I used to jump from one to another, I have also got myself a dlp of fiitjee now I`m totally confused...
@ pratyay dnt confuse and surround with many books , these will gng to hamper your jee preparation for sure , so, frst of all read hcv and solve all the examples of it , its almost...
2017 years ago
Solve that 21st which is in the image..................
The answer of this easy question is A or B or C or D as the gun fire a certain speed which is constant and the acceleration acting downward
2017 years ago
3 rd law of motion action and reaction both force are equal and in opposite direction. when we exert force on table with force F1 then car also exert force F2 on our hand and it is in...
@ radheshyam action reaction pairs act on different bodies, so they do not cancel out.. their magnitudes are equal and directions are opposite.. force by table acts on you, applied force by ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Every object has its own capacity to resist forces when we apply foce greater than the opposing capacity of any object then our unbalanced force causes motion, actually with our force we...
Ajay Choudhury 2 months ago
graphs related numerical from the chapter of motion in a straight line
To solve the graph related problems U need to know the following things: For displacement – time graph the slope of the graph would give you the velocity. For velocity – time graph the...
2017 years ago
what is ideal gas ? Derive the ideal gas equation and also please give me examples?
ideal gas is a composition of randomly moving particle which obey the ideal gas law . a gas generally behaves like an ideal gas at high temp. and low density , but this concept tends to...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
ideal gas is defined as the a hypothetical gas whose molecules occupy negligible space and have no interaction. IDEAL GAS EQUATION => PV=NRT examples:- oxygen,nitrogen,Co2
Y MANJUNADH 22 days ago
what is the magnetism?
A magnetic field is generated when electric charge carriers such as electrons move through space or within an electrical conductor. The geometric shapes of the magnetic flux lines produced...
KARTHIK one year ago
Magnetism is a class of physical phenomena that are mediated by magnetic fields. Electric currents and the magnetic moments of elementary particles give rise to a magnetic field, which acts ...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
J Magnetism is one aspect of the combined electromagnetic force. It refers to physical phenomena arising from the force caused by magnets, objects that produce fields that attract or repel...
KARTHIK one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts