Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 800 off
USE CODE: Renew1

A fighter plane is pulling out for a dive at 900 km/hr in a vertical circle of radius 2 km. Its mass is 5000 kg. ind the force exerted by the air on it at the lowest point.....and PLS EXPLAIN HOW???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

if a,b,c are three unit vectors such that a + b + c = 0 , then find the value of a.b + b.c + a.c ??

a + b + c=0 Therefore ,(a+b+c)^2 =0Therefore (mod of a)^2 +(mod of b)^2 + (mod of c)^2 +2 (a.b + b.c + c.a) =0As a, b, c are unit vectors , square of their mod will be equal to oneHence 1 +...

2017 years ago
Is there any book on theory of relative velocity of approach and separation

@ manju h c ver ma is the best one for that , it explains the relative velocity part in a little bit of detail by taking the example of diffrent scenario . so, u can use that , they also...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

I think cengage physics mechanics-1 is the best because there is a complete explaination about all cases like minimum time of approach also angle of particles without using calculus and in...

benny bhai 2 months ago

DC Pandey explains the topic clearly andcan be very helpful to do problems related to relative velocity.So I would recommend you Mechanics-I by DC Pandey.

Mudit 2 months ago
which books should i prefer for complete physics for theory n numericals for iit jee advance

@ mohit as far as jee advanced is concerned , it will have all conceptual ques combining from 3-4 concepts . so , u need to have a good grasp over the concepts to get good ranks in advanced ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html HENCE, BY VISITING THESE TWO LINKS YOU CAN CHOOSE A...

SAHIL one month ago

i think yu should prefer only hc verma book numericals and other previous years iit solved papers and nothing else

Singh Shivam one month ago
The cieling of long hall is 25 m high What is the maximum horizontal distance that a ball thrown with a speed of 40 ms can go without hitting the ceiling of wall? Plz explain with a DIAGRAM

Let the angle of throwing be Q with respect to the ground So, the range is R = 40*cosQ*t where t = time taken reach ground. Now, we know the time taken to reach the top of its flight is...

Tapas Khanda one month ago

Let the angle of throwing be Q with respect to the ground So, the range is R = 30*cosQ*t where t = time taken reach ground. Now, we know the time taken to reach the top of its flight is...

Diagram is not required to solve this question. You can directly use the formula to find range : R = (v^2/g)*sin2Q Maximum height reached, H = v^2*sin^2Q/2g So, 25 = 40^2*sin^2Q/(2*9.8) So, ...

what is work energy thereom...................................?

Relation bewteen KE and W: The work done on an object by a net force equals the change in kinetic energy of the object: W = KEf - KEi. This relationship is called the work-energy theorem.

Shreyas Patil one month ago

dear tushan, The work done by the resultant force acting on a body is equal to the change in its kinetic energy.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

dear tushan, The work done by the resultant force acting on a body is equal to the change in its kinetic energy.

tushan one month ago
sir,what is omh’s law ?explain me clearly.

The current flowing through a conductor is directly proportional to the potential difference applied across its ends,keeping the temperature and other physical conditions remain unchanged.

2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 800 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 800 off