ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A fighter plane is pulling out for a dive at 900 km/hr in a vertical circle of radius 2 km. Its mass is 5000 kg. ind the force exerted by the air on it at the lowest point.....and PLS EXPLAIN HOW???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The mass of a bucket full of water is 15kg it is being pulled up from 15m deep well. Due to hole in the bucket 6kg water flows out of the bucket . The work done in drawing the bucket out of...

Hi, If we consider the water is flown out of the bucket at a constant rate with depth ,then consider the work done in lifting the bucket though height dh and integrate it to full depth....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

sir what due mean by constant rate with depth should I have to do integrate(mgdh) where m is the mass at height h

udbhav bhatngar 6 months ago

sir what due mean by constant rate with depth should I have to do integrate(mgdh) where m is the mass at height h

udbhav bhatngar 6 months ago
When is the situation when pseudo force should be applied to solve a Physics numerical ?

PSEUDO FORCE IS APPLICABLE IN MECHANICS WHENEVER WE ARE CONSIDERING A NON-INERTIAL FRAME OF REFERNCE.ITS DIRECTION IS ALWAYS PERPENDICULAR TO THE NET ACCELERATION OF THE BODY.REMEMBER PSEUDO...

bharat makkar 7 months ago

I AM SORRY IT IS OPPOSITE TO THE NET ACCELERATION OF THE BODY AND NOT PERPENDICULAR

bharat makkar 7 months ago
Find the relation between u and v. in the given figure. mass of block =M

Dear student, Please let me know is there any applied force on the mass M and if the pulleys do have any masses of their own. There would be a downward acting force of gravity as well, so...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago
how to solve circuit diagram using krichof law

I can understand the doubt that had aroused in your mind!! See, when we apply kirchhoff's laws to capacitors and inductors we dont actually appy it to them but to certain junction points...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
why the gravitational force is acting downwards?

Gravitational field is about to attrach any massive object towards its centre, therefore force experience by the object would be towardscentre of earth.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

Because it is the direction of the attraction of the Earth
  img
Abhishek Kumar 11 days ago

Because the center of mass of earth is at it’s physical center, so the force of gravity acts at the center.

shubham sharda 11 days ago
can you give me clarity on stefan’s law

Dear student, The Stefen’s law or the Stefen – Boltzmann Law is theprinciplethattheenergyradiatedpersecondbyunitareaofa blackbodyatthermodynamictemperatureT...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago
View all Questions »