A fighter plane is pulling out for a dive at 900 km/hr in a vertical circle of radius 2 km. Its mass is 5000 kg. ind the force exerted by the air on it at the lowest point.....and PLS EXPLAIN HOW???

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please explain these FBD briefly

Hi, FBD involve representation of the forces on the body or by the body. In each diagram, we have applied Newton’s second law and found out the acceleration of body by calculating the...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

Sir I know what is FBD , I attached a photo of some problem please see attachment

Anant Jain one month ago
The current velocity of river grows in proportion to the distance from its bank and reaches the max value v0 in the middle. near the banks velocity is 0. A boat is moving along the river in...

equation of river vel as a function of it’s distance from bank Vr = (2Vo/d) * y and time to cross the river(up to mid) with constant vel u is = d/2u now you can calculate the drift the...

rais akhtar 3 months ago
A ball is dropped from rest from the top of a building of height ‘h’. At the same instant, a second ball is projected vertically upward from ground level, such that it has zero speed when it...

Dear student, The total time taken by the ball would be equal to Here, is the initial velocity of the ball when projected from the ground. This would also be equal to the final velocity of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
Find the moment a line through the origin having the direction of 2i-2j+k due to 30kgms force acting at a point (-4,2.5) in the direction of 12i-4j-3k.

Dear student, Moment of the force = F.r find the force vector (magnitude + direction) and radius vector (magnitude + direction) and find the dot product....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
(dw)=q(dv) v=ir by ohms law dv=r*(di) q=it (dw)=rti(di) integrating, w=rt*i^2/2 w/t=P(power)=i^2*r/2 but actually its i^2*r only wheres the mistake please point out

In actual, the i is the peak current, Imax , which sqrt(2)times the rms quantity, just take care of rms quantity and peak value.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

No dought you are doing integration to find power and your ans is half. Actually if you study integration in math, it will area between wrt to which you are doing integration. And it will...

Nikhil Kumar 9 months ago
Two forces of 60n and 80n acting at an angle of 60degree with each other pull an object. What single pull would replace the given forces. Pls explain how to calculate the direction properly....

Hello Student, Your image isn’t visible. The single force that replace them both is Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »