ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

A fighter plane is pulling out for a dive at 900 km/hr in a vertical circle of radius 2 km. Its mass is 5000 kg. ind the force exerted by the air on it at the lowest point.....and PLS EXPLAIN HOW???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a heavy uniform straight rod is suspended from apont by two strings of the same length as the rod attached to its ends.if one string is cut prove that the initial angular acceleration of the...

Dear student, Find out the tension in the string and draw the FBD of the rod and the string just after the string is cut. Find out the unbalanced forces and find the accelerations, Good luck...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

sir i tried to do it as mentioned by you before posting this question on this forum but still could not succeed by equation mg-t=ma and mgl/2=ml2/3alpha and a=l/2alpha with this t=mg/4 and...

arun gupta 6 months ago
plzzz solve this doubt..........

If we consider ball and rod as a system, then before and after the collision the angular momentum is conserved about the hinge, as there is no net external torque about the axis.
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
plzz solve this doubt.........

img
Abhishek Kumar 14 days ago
I require solution for part a and b.

Yes, the microphone would also observe a maxima or minima for Loudspeaker moving depending on, (LS + SM) – LM = or /2 But not for Microphone moving.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 4 days ago
Lenz's law

lenz law states that a law stating that the direction of an induced current is always such as to oppose the change in the circuit or the magnetic field that produces it.
  img
Mukesh Sharma one year ago
A coil inductance 8.44 mH and resistance 6 O is connected to a. 12 V battery. The current in the coil is 1.0 A at approximately the time (a) 500 s (b) 25 s (c) 35 ms (d) 1 ms

(d) KEY CONCEPT : Using I = I 0 But I 0 = V/R and t = L/R ? I = V/R (1 – e -Rt/L ) = 12/6 [ 1 – e -6t/8.4x 10-3 ] 1 (given) ? t = 0.97 x 10 -3 ˜ 1 ms (D) 1. (a,b,c) 1/RC, R/L and 1/ vLC have...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 10 months ago
View all Questions »