Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir....please tell me how to solve problems to find coefficent of restitution ...when a body collides with a group of bodies(eg.  blocks placed) ...

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First and foremost determine the direction in which collision is taking place. Along that direction apply the restituion concept and conservation of momentum. Remember that perpendicular to that direction there is no impulse and hence no change in velocity. In case of two spheres colliding obliquely with one of them at rest remember that the one at rest will move only along the direction of collision. I would strongly recommend against the use of any formula as there are too many subcases involved.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

A person is throwing balls into the air one after the other. He throws the second ball when first ball is at the highest point. If he throwing 2 balls every second, how high do they rise?

Time taken to reach maximum height - t= u\g Therefore 1/2= u/ 20 Ten u= 5 Max height = u^2/2g That is 5^2/20 = 1.25 m

Ajit 7 months ago

v=0 time taken by each to reach hmax=1/2s 0=u-g/2 u=g/2 0=u^2-2gh u^2=2gh g^2/4=2gh h=g^2/8g h=2g/8

ram charan 8 months ago
how to improve conceptual applications in physics for jee?

Go to following link and you can find very useful information. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/news/preparation-tips-for-physics-paper.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

YOU FIRST ANALYSE ONCE WHEN FINISHED THE TEACHING AND YOU READ NCERT TEXTBOOKS.CONTACT WITH ASKIITINS.COM.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 2 months ago
while drawing a line on a paper, friction force act on the paper in which direction?

sorry but correct answer is in the same direction along which line is drawn on the paper. please explain me why?

Rajat Jain 9 months ago

The frictional force acts on the opposite side of direction of drawing a line please approve my answer

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 9 months ago
Why energy is released in nuclear fission and fusion?

In fission we decompose a larger nucleus to smaller ones and fusion joins them In both cases high powered atomic bonds, held together by nuclear force are broken and releasing large amount...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago

The energy released by fusion is three to four times greater than the energy released by fission. Nuclear weapon: One class of nuclear weapon is a fission bomb, also known as an atomic bomb...

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago

Nuclear fusion and nuclear fission are different types of reactions that release energy due to the presence of high-powered atomic bonds between particles found within a nucleus..

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago
Please see the attachment for my question

yes answer should be ( c ). for solving these typ of questions, firstly you should draw a line parallel to y-axis. let that drawn line intersect line P 1 at point A and P 2 at point B. Now...

arun one month ago

Dear Sumukath M lohit, The answer in above image is B.P 1 2 .Because pressure is inversely proportional to the volume.And P 1 is very rapidly decreases then P 2 it shows P 1 is very low...

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

No the answer key says (c) . even I had got the answer as (b) but I went wrong.

Sumukh M Lohit one month ago
what is wavefront? in diffraction pattern how to find intensity?

Huygens argued that a wavefront could be modeled as a series of wavelets. A wavelet can be described as a circular- shaped wave much like the ripple you would get from dropping a small...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 months ago

well how to find intensity in diffraction pattern? does a circular coil placed in uniform magnetic field experience torque??

mansi 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off