DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir....please tell me how to solve problems to find coefficent of restitution ...when a body collides with a group of bodies(eg.  blocks placed) ...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First and foremost determine the direction in which collision is taking place. Along that direction apply the restituion concept and conservation of momentum. Remember that perpendicular to that direction there is no impulse and hence no change in velocity. In case of two spheres colliding obliquely with one of them at rest remember that the one at rest will move only along the direction of collision. I would strongly recommend against the use of any formula as there are too many subcases involved.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
calculating moment of inertia of cylinder solid and also hollow

consider a small element of mass dm and it’s distance from main axis then integrate for the entire body. the moment of inertia of any body is given by dI = mdr 2 Using this method you get...

Neeti 2 days ago

Neeti 2 days ago
which book is good for ,mechanics

i think dc pandey would be good. try iredov’s if u are up for a challenge.

Archita 18 days ago
1997 friction problem and solution

Will you pls upload the question...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

please upload the question so that we can help you.....!!

Vaibhav Gupta 6 days ago
What happens in case of grazing incidence if angle of prism is smaller than critical angle?

if critical angle is higher then the angle of prism then it will affect the grazing incidence and will not allow the total internal reflection and there will be deviation in grazing...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 4 days ago
We have two identical filament bulbs joined in two different circuits such that V is the voltage supplied to first one and 3I is the current flowing through it. The other bulb has 3V...

answer is 3V and I, because in this case, resistance of filament is 3 times the resistance of the bulb in the first case ( because R=V/I) and greater the resistance of a bulb, brighter it...

Neeti 6 days ago
If a copper wire is stretched to make it 0.1% longer. The percentage change in its resistance is ?

I am not quite satisfied with you.. But thanks anyway.. As far as I know R= ρ(l/A) So, as length increases by 0.1% the area of cross section that wil eventually decrease since the volume is ...

Siddharth Singh 4 months ago

Resistance is directly proportional to square of length. think

vikas yadav 4 months ago
View all Questions »