coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

can average velocity ever become equal to instataneous velocity

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Ya ofcourse , it can be equal to the instantaneous velocity wen the object moves with a constant velocity , the instantaneous will always be equal to the average velocity. Since , the velocity does not change , that is wat becomes the average vel. 

7 years ago

in case of uniform motion velocity remains constant and hence the average velocity=instantaneous velocity.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

if a body move with u velocity then after collide with wall and remove with v velocity what is the impulse
Hi aman, I think this might help as we know that Impulse and also F=m(dv/dt) so (here m is the mass of body and dv/dt =acc) here p is the momentum ans delta p is change in momentum hence in ...
Ankit Jaiswal 19 days ago
any post any query as a post...
Ankit Jaiswal 17 days ago
and plz approve this will help me alot...
Ankit Jaiswal 17 days ago
Is there any book on theory of relative velocity of approach and separation
@ manju h c ver ma is the best one for that , it explains the relative velocity part in a little bit of detail by taking the example of diffrent scenario . so, u can use that , they also...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I think cengage physics mechanics-1 is the best because there is a complete explaination about all cases like minimum time of approach also angle of particles without using calculus and in...
benny bhai 3 months ago
DC Pandey explains the topic clearly andcan be very helpful to do problems related to relative velocity.So I would recommend you Mechanics-I by DC Pandey.
Mudit 3 months ago
A body of mass m moves in a circular path with angular velocity. The motion of the body has constant Acceleration Velocity Momentum Kinetic energy Ans is kinetic energy could u plz explain...
yes it will have constant kinetic energy because the mass m is moving with angular velocity omega in a circular path as we know k.e. in circular path is 1/2*I*omega 2 therefore k.e. remins...
2017 years ago
Is earth is an inertial frame of reference? If not why
@ rajesh earth is cosidered as an inertial frame of reference , a non inertial frame is that which is on rest or moving with constant velocity , and has no acceleration . though earth has...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Three identical thin rods each of length L and mass M are joined together to form a letter H. The moment of inertia of the system about one of the outher sides of H is :-
Divide The Three rods Of H as: H =I 1 + -- 2 + I 3 . We Assume That The Moment Of Inertia Is About I 1 , Now, The Moment Of Inertia Of I 1 =0 By Applying Theorem Of Perpendicular Axes , The ...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
The sum of magnitudes of two forces acting at a point is 16N. If the resultant force is 8N and its direction is perpendicular to smaller force,then the forces are:- (A)6N and 10N, (B)8N and...
Let the force be A and B, then the given condittions are: |A| + |B| = 16.......................(1) and |A|^2 + |B|^2 + 2ABcosthetha = 64..........................(2) and let B be the...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
A(vector)+B(vector)=R(vector) |A|+|B|=16 Since resultant is perpendicular to smaller force R*R+A*A=B*B (Traingle Law of Addition and PYTHAGORES theor m) 64+ A*A=B*B Option a satisfies this...
Atin Vikram Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts