sir i am presently studying 10th. i want to get into iit at any cost.i am very serious about iitjee. i will be writing bansal entrance test april2011.In first week of same month i will also be writing my board exam.i am preparing for bansal entrance since july 2010, but i am not getting much time to prepare due to 10th studies.please suggest when can i prepare with concentration for the entrance?

sir i am presently studying 10th. i want to get into iit at any cost.i am very serious about iitjee. i will be writing bansal entrance test april2011.In first week of same month i will also be writing my board exam.i am preparing for bansal entrance since july 2010, but i am not getting much time to prepare due to 10th studies.please suggest when can i prepare with concentration for the entrance?

Grade:10

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You focus more on conceptual questions and reasoning plus aptitude type questions along with your Boards. This way you will be preparing for both...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free